Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great time at the ballpark

I went to the Jackie Robinson Park to watch game 4 of the FSL Championship game with the Tortugas... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2018
ROB A
Toms River, New Jersey
via mobile
WOW.....Had a lot of fun :O)

I'm not a fan of the 100 word minimum especially if I can sum it up in a few words. I went on... read more

Reviewed 31 August 2018

from US$ 47.91
from US$ 143.99
from US$ 358.49
More Info
All reviews daytona cubs ball park minor league baseball hot dogs belly buster all you can eat between innings baseball game great minor league great game behind home plate thirsty thursdays farm team love baseball professional baseball nice field home team
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Great time at the "A" baseball game. My family and I went to the Tortugas gave vs the Tampa Yankees and the Tortugas do a great job to entertain the fans. The game we went to included all you can eat food! They have good music and games in between innings. Great time - great price!

1  Thank TravelingThomas4
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

The ballpark is super nice. Everyone was especially friendly. The food was decently priced and the portions were good. We had Chicken tenders and fries and they were really good. We love baseball and there was some real talent in these teams. But the real entertainment was Sheldon The mascot! We had so much fun laughing at his antics. I truly feel he/she is the best mascot I've ever encountered! We also especially loved how the scoreboard wasn't electronic. It felt like it added to the historic value seeing the person in charge manually changing the scorecards.

1  Thank Rhiannon A
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The score didn't reflect the fun we had this evening since the home team lost but we won. The weather held out and cooled down, the seats in section W7 row B were fantastic and the service was excellent from the waitress. Then at the end we were entertained with Saturday night fireworks. Well worth the trip and a great night of fun.

1  Thank sillysull
Reviewed 19 July 2017

My boyfriend and I went to a Daytona Tortugas game and had a fun night doing something different. Minor league baseball and being out in the fresh air.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Have been to this filed many times. Very family friendly. The West seats have no back and the South seats do, however even with partial sun cover it can be blind late in day (sun in the eyes). I would however highly recommend it. One of the few fields left with a manual score board

1  Thank SeaRay580