All reviews front desk very nice hotel only stayed one night king suite bed was comfortable easy access bike week late check free breakfast the general manager would definitely stay here again fitness center hot tub carrie daytona ihg thermostat
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I checked into this location early morning from traveling hours after being stuck in traffic with three children . The check in process wasn't so bad but as a IHG member I was not acknowledged. No problem it's after 2am we just want to wash up and sleep. When we check into room 213 there is this loud over powering smell of Febreeze, as you get closer to the beds it smells like urine!!!. Wow!!! I contact the front desk the agent says, "let me call you back". Then a woman calls the room back and in so many words tells me to deal with it because their sold out. Please keep in mind I paid my fees up front to secure my reservation and you want me to sleep in the smell of someone else's urine. I was disgusted. I rarely complain and managed to stay professional through the horrible service my family and I experienced. They never apologized for my inconvenience but apologize for them being sold out. Needless to say nothing was done. We will never visit this property again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Eboney D
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hi Eboney D,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am sorry to read about the issues you had with the check-in process, room conditions, and staff service. Please allow me to follow up on your concerns and have the opportunity to regain your faith in us. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain additional information.

We value you as an IHG Rewards Club member and looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Christian C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Outstanding customer service in all aspects of our stay! Yuri is the GOAT (greatest of all time) and will make sure you have a good time in the bar/restaurant area! The bar/restaurant overlook the ocean and also bleed out into the pool area. You need to use your keycard to get into the pool area from the beach (keeps from random people taking over the pool). And the fence that keeps people out is made of a plexiglass so you can see through to the ocean!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicholas_Mo94
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I love my first stay at this hotel which was for a weekend getaway with my family. During my previous stay, the handicap accessible room which was what I had requested for myself and my family (based solely on personal preferences) was absolutely wonderful. The beds along with the bathroom were equipped to handle the use of a bathchair and allowed for wheelchair access to the sink. The room that was provided to us on this stay was well below my expectations, the bathroom was completely inaccessible which made it very difficult to use the sink and trying to access the shower was more than I could bear in the end making this the one downside to my relaxing weekend. Now I know this is based on my experiences alone, for those who are able to walk, unlike myself, it would be a wonderful, spacious room. However, for those who are disabled or elderly, the bathroom and bed heights are not functional in the desginated rooms that are meant to be catered for them solely.

Room Tip: Nice area, quiet and friendly staff.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I recently booked the Holiday Inn Daytona Beach at LPGA through a third party provider. That was my mistake, but I am not here to talk about that. I am here to talk about the fantastic service provided by General Manager Carrie Goldstein and her staff.

Upon arrival, at the very clean and inviting hotel, staff advised that there was no record of my stay. Long story short, the third party had overbooked the hotel and despite numerous (documented) attempts by Carrie to have the third party re-accommodate me, they never did. As a result, we were left in the hotel lobby at 5pm on a Daytona Beach Spring Break weekend trying to fend for ourselves.

Carrie went way above and beyond to try and find my wife and I alternate accommodations, finally securing us a room after calling in a favor from a friend at a competitor hotel (and matching the same rate). The error was not her fault nor Holiday Inn’s fault and yet she still took an hour of her time to help us, all while being incredibly compassionate about our plight. She even brought us bottled water.
The hotel staff went so far out of their way to help strangers, without compensation (we didn’t stay there). I can only imagine the level of service they would provide “paying guests”.

Thank you Carrie and your staff. Without a doubt, the next time we are in Daytona Beach, we will be staying at the Holiday Inn Daytona Beach at LPGA.

Ken

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Got in late, without a reservation, during bike week!
The room is clean. The bed is comfortable. We have free WiFi and breakfast. Our gratitude to Bridget at the front desk. She welcomed us with a smile and a very upbeat, pleasant attitude. Exactly the type of person who should represent the hotel. Thank you Bridget!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family