All reviewschef jamesfront deskvery nice hotelonly stayed one nightking suiteflat screenbed was comfortableeasy accessbike weeklate checkfree breakfastthe general managerwould definitely stay here againclean roomsfitness centerhot tubdaytona
Reviewed 4 April 2016

The place was cleaned and convenient. The front desk felt to active the access key for my room, and I had to go back downstairs to have them activated. The breakfast was good for $7.95 buffet, but the waitresses were not too friendly. They only attend to certain individuals. I had a steak salad and the steak was very hard to shew on, but the night waitress was very nice, patient and helpful. Otherwise, the room was very big with a nice size TV, a small fridge, coffee maker and microwave.

P.S. I am not sure what happen to my lens cleaner, but I left it on desk when I return the room was and it was going. I am sure if it was thrown away or else. But I had an empty coffee cup, and it was still in the bathroom where I left it when I return in the room.

I would stay there again and I would also recommend the hotel to friends and family, if they do not care being far from the beach it is approximately 8 miles from the beach.

Room Tip: My room was face to the entrance but there was no noise, so I guess it does not matter it was quiet the whole time I was there
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
laurasales2016, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Thank you for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed our clean and convenient property. I'm sorry your key did not work the first time, but I'm glad we resolved it for you. I'm glad you enjoyed our "all you can eat" continental breakfast for $7.95. I appreciate your feedback regarding the restaurant and I am sure you will have a wonderful experience on your next visit. Thank you so much for recommending us to your friends and family! We look forward to your next visit and I hope you will try the special ribs we have in our restaurant next time. Our guests rave about them!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

I stayed at the Holiday Inn LPGA Blvd. in Daytona Beach in room 315 along with my wife and two young daughters for one night on April 2, 2016. We were very pleased with our stay.

Check-in was very easy. I arrived around 2 pm and they had a room ready even though check-in is not technically until 3 pm. The hotel appears to be relatively new and showed zero signs of age. The lobby was spacious with nice seating. There was always free coffee available. The hotel was easy to find since it's right off I-95. The beaches are about 15 minutes away and the Volusia Mall and lots of dining options are 9 minutes away on International Speedway.

The room was of a decent size, but not very spacious. I booked the cheapest room in the hotel that was listed at $117.00 pre-taxes and fees. The beds were very comfortable and there were 8 pillows total. The room also had a microwave and refrigerator that came in handy. The bathroom was of average size, but looked very clean and modern. I particularly liked the coconut-lime themed toiletries. There were only three large towels. A fourth or fifth towel would have been nice. The walls were very soundproof. I walked by my neighbor's room and heard a large group of people talking, but when I entered my room I did not hear them at all. The room key was a pass key that just needed to be waved at the door knob instead of inserted in and out. I had never seen that before. The AC worked great and was not too noisy.

We really enjoyed the pool and hot tub. I especially liked that they were open 24/7. The hot tub was very hot, but not scalding and the jet bubbles were great. The pool had leaves and other debris from nature in it. I would recommend that they leave a skimmer outside so guests can clean the pool if they so choose. My only major complaint about my stay was that all three times we went to the pool they had run out of towels.

We did not eat the breakfast, but the buffet price seemed fair for $7.95 per adult and children eat free. They had two free internet stations for guests and the wi-fi worked well. Parking was never a problem even through the hotel was sold out. Cannot comment on housekeeping since we only stayed one night, but the room was very clean upon arrival. The television had Direct TV so there were tons of programming choices available.

I would definitely stay here again if I am in the Daytona Beach area.

Marc T. Hardekopf

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Thank you, Mr. Hardekopf for the checkered flag! In fact, we do have many regular race fan guests that stay with us!
We do receive many comments on how conveniently located we are from the Speedway, as well as the beach, yet provide a secluded and relaxing experience.
I'm so glad you enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi! We will definitely make sure there are plenty of pool towels on your next stay!
We also try to check-in our guests as early as possible if rooms are ready for check-in, so thank you for appreciating that service.
Even though you didn't get the opportunity to enjoy the breakfast buffet, I hope you get the chance on your next visit! We look forward to it!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Everyone here was so delightful to deal with.
My hats hats off to the entire crew, especially
Sabah at the front desk and Becki at the bar and restaurant.
The attention and friendliness was over the top.
I look forward to my next visit here at the Holiday Inn , Daytona Beach.

Anthony D.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Anthony_TMX
laurasales2016, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Thank you, Anthony, for the kind review! We will share your positive feedback to our staff, including Sabah and Becki! We look forward to your next visit, also! We hope you come back for pleasure, as well as business, and enjoy the golf course right next door! We offer "Stay and Play" packages.

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

I'd like to send a very very big thank you to Sabah for her diligence and kindness. She is a remarkable person to be working in the customer service industry. I'm in the customer service business and she the epitome of what an Agent should be during these times when everyone what's everything.....NOW. She is a true professional whom I believe should be a model for your company's mission. I hope she is rewarded somehow or someway because she sure made my life much easier during my period of transitioning to a new location in a completely different state. She is the BEST!

Stayed: March 2016
laurasales2016, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Thank you for the kind words! I will definitely make sure to relay your review to Sabah as well as our General Manager. We are so pleased that Sabah made your stay so enjoyable.
We love to hear that our customer-service is at the level we continually strive to be!
Please come, again, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Haven't stayed at this HI before but wanted a place central to Bike Week activities without being in the middle of the beachside craziness. This property is perfect. Great friendly staff and close to everything. 7 miles to Destination Daytona and 3 miles to Int Speedway Blvd. There is an onsite restaurant that serves breakfast and dinner which is convenient as there really are no close by dining options. Plenty of food places on Speedway Blvd though.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
laurasales2016, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit with us! Many of our guests comment that our property is a great getaway from all of the event hustle and bustle, yet still close enough to get anywhere in town. Our on- site restaurant has delicious options, with something for everyone. We love hearing that our guests enjoy our friendly staff; I will relay your kind words back to them! Please come visit us again, soon! We have some great Summertime rates just around the corner!