River Lily Inn Bed & Breakfast
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
US$ 152
US$ 134
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
US$ 113
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
US$ 111
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 160
US$ 116
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
US$ 80
QualityInn
Streamline Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
Hotels.com
Nautilus Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 165
US$ 147
Hotwire.com
All reviewshalifax riverheart shaped poolwonderful hostsart pollymoon riverklondike barsbreakfast was deliciouswarm hughideaway roombridal suiteintracoastal waterwayspecial weekendcarriage housechart houseeach morningplace to staythe daytona beach area
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We had never stayed at a B & B before and were not sure what to expect. We were pleasently surprised! The rooms are beautiful and well kept. The bed linens and bath towels are luxurious. The food was wonderful. But most of all the owners are two of the nicest people you would ever want to meet! We highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank DJS34209
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Idyllic, romantic setting for an outdoor wedding, which is what took me to River Lily Inn in the first place. Friends were being married there, in front of the beautiful old Inn built in the late 1800s. Shaded under towering oaks and cooled by the breezes from the river, it was all just too wonderful!

Then as a guest, I couldn't have been more royally treated and I have stayed in B&Bs all over the globe. The Inn was spotless, rooms beautifully decorated and have wonderfully large, and tiled, bathrooms. Holly and Art are extremely friendly and go out of their way to accomodate all their guests and work tirelessly to that end. They both cook up a sumptuous breakfast fit for any King or Queen and no one leaves feeling less than well fed!

Yes! Definitely will go back, again and again!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank charlie f
Reviewed 20 August 2011

We stayed three nights in the Sea Breeze room. The heart shaped pool was clean and well maintained, while the landscaping made it a pleasant place to sit and relax in the sun. A really nice touch was the fridge which was well stocked with bottled water, soft drinks and choc ices which we were told to to help ourselves. Thanks Art, for the Aloe leaves which greatly eased my sunburn and the recommendation for the wonderful ice cream shop which we would never have found ourselves. We enjoyed Art and Polly's company and conversation. They are very warm and welcoming hosts. Upon arrival we were asked what time we wanted breakfast and when we came down it appeared rapidly. Polly also brought us tea and coffee upstairs before breakfast which was left on the upstairs landing. We would highly recommend this beautiful inn and would love to return again some day.

1  Thank redgooner
Reviewed 1 August 2011

My husband and I stayed at the River Lily Inn B&B in late July. It was great. Art & Polly have a beautiful place, the rooms are very clean and comfortable.
We had the Seabreeze room overlooking the river, yard and heart-shaped pool. I thoroughly enjoyed sitting on the veranda enjoying the view and listening to the fountains splash water, the birds in the morning and the night bugs in the evening. I especially enjoyed watching the magnificent sunrises while snuggling with my hubby in the very comfy bed.
Coffee and a newspaper was delivered in the hallway before 7am and you could smell breakfast cooking already! Art has a way with eggs! They are so fluffy and soft, the fruit and cream is some of the freshest I've ever tasted.
Art and Polly are very gracious hosts, they thought of everything a guest might need including towels for the pool, citronella candle on the veranda in case the mosquitoes are out (they weren't), extra towels in your room, sodas, water and Klondike bars in the fridge for the "snack attacks".
If you are looking for a great place for dinner, ask Polly to make reservations for you at The Chart House, you will get the VIP treatment! The Prime rib is incredible.
You can bet we will tell our friends about this awesome little hideaway.

2  Thank lonewolf1428
Reviewed 20 July 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here for the Coke Zero 400 and stayed for four nights.

We were greeted by the lovely Polly who checked us in super early because we were heading to the NASCAR race and we were eternally grateful for that, and then Polly offered us the chance to upgrade our room to the best in the house which was a lovely suprise.

Every morning Art and Polly provided the most delicious and huge breakfasts I have ever eaten in my life. Art - I don't think I will ever eat anything as delicious as the 4th of July breakfast ever again, it was AMAZING!

The room, bed and bathroom were spotlessly clean and really comfortable.

The pool was great!

But Art and Polly really made the stay for us, you were both so welcoming and it really did feel like staying with friends.

Stuart and I will definitely be returning soon!!

Room Tip: River Lily or Moon River
3  Thank kimorwin