“Homeless Invasion”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #8 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Davie
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

The new policy at Starbucks to allow “everyone” (to include non-paying customers) has given the homeless a home. I wanted to get some morning coffee and was greeted by a shopping cart full of clothes and various objects just outside the door. Inside was the apparently homeless woman. This is not what or whom I wanted to see or be around.
I’ll look elsewhere for my coffee.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Usually everything is pretty good here, but not today. First, the entire parking lot was a mess - mostly with Starbuck's trash. It was really disgusting. Second, I was given a cup without a sleeve. How do you forget that? Finally, there was no half and half available. If this were the norm I'd choose somewhere else. The only reason this is even 3 stars is because they are usually good - not today.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Starbucks drinks are great as usual! Never have I ever seen someone seem so eager to be working at 6AM! Great service!! Every time I come here, I am amazed at how nice the employees are. Great job whoever is hiring!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I have been here several times, besides my last visit yesterday all other times the order was done correctly, but the barista very kindly did it again for me. Service is fast compared with some other Starbucks. Ambience is very nice, this location is roomy and has nice outdoor seating.

Reviewed 20 November 2015

Needed a quick fix of coffee and pastry for a corning meeting. I gave 15 minutes for the wait, after 20 I was still not next in line. The staff were pleasant, but to each other and not customers.