“Tasty Donuts”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #8 of 8 Bakeries in Davie
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Exactly what you expect from a DD. It's clean and convenient. Lots of easy-in parking. Good staff, DD coffee, and lots of donuts.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I must admit that sometimes I would go there to two times a day.

I get the coffee in the drive-through because I don't like looking at the filth on the counters and the floors by the machines.

I always get French vanilla swirl and cream no sugar. Well after 10 pm, they switch shifts and the man made it wrong. Instead of telling me he made it wrong he told me they're out of it. I called and verified the next day and it's true he lied.

They hire poor employees who run the show poorly that's what you get...
Dirt , filth and orders not compliant with the customer.

It's conveniently located not far from the target right on University. I would like to see the news reporter go there and do a dirty dining episode.

Clean up your act you're part of a franchise!

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I love dunkin donuts. If you want a unique very sweet donut try the oreo donut. Good coffee. Ask if they honor the AARP discount and you'll get a free donut.

Reviewed 14 May 2015

I used to go to this place almost EVERY DAY. Sometimes 2x a day. I enjoyed my iced coffee and occasional sandwich. They never know how to make a coffee, and the total is never the same as the days prior. You tell them you want butter on your poppy seed bagel, toasted, they hand you a bagel plain, non-toasted with cream cheese. Now enjoy your pile of granulated sugar through a straw, because we can't understand the concept of how to make a coffee. Smh...