“Quick Lunch”
Review of Wunderbar

Wunderbar
Ranked #77 of 286 Restaurants in Davie
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 30
Description: American sports bar & grill with a German flair. Great German draft beer selection as well as bottled beer. Eclectic american menu with Greman Specialty items.
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch before a business appointment. The staff was very welcoming and the service was astounding! I had an item from the lunch specials...a bratwurst sandwich. It was delicious and came with a couple options of German mustard. I hope I have more business that brings me out this way so I can stop in again. Great spot!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Finally there's a place in western Broward for a multitude of great German beers on tap! With delish food including the tasty duck legs appetizer, giant pretzels and some nice schnitzels. Lots of big screen tv's indoors and out on the patio so it was great for my get-together with friends to watch the UMiami/FSU game. And there's giant Jenga and other games out on the patio, too. The servers and bartenders were uber wonderful on both my visits there and I will definitely be back many more times.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This place is awesome- we actually went here twice on our one-week visit to South FL. The German/Hungarian dishes are truly authentic recipes, paired with an impressive tap of German beers. I recommend the giant pretzel with cheese dip, so good!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Wunderbar is a great place for food and for fun. You have to be careful not to eat too much because portions are huge and so delicious you don't stop. We had the giant pretzel and pulled pork sliders as appetizers. We were in four so we shared two entrées between us the Jäger Schnitzel - a Wiener Schnitzel served with mushrooms - and the Käsespätzle. Service is good but when it's busy it take a long time to get served.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

First time our burgers where way over cooked dry and tasteless. I gave the burgers to my dogs because they where hard to swallow. Second time I had a first date there and I was totally embarrassed for suggesting we meet there. He ordered a hickory burger and after a very, very long wait they delivered him some overcooked dried up thin breaded pork and gravy. They suggested he eat it at half price rather than correct the error. He was not happy and tried to eat it because he was hungry. Very poor quality food and service. Nothing good to say after two visits.