“Pleasant and relaxing stay :)”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining Room Living Room
Steps away from the Club House
Coin laundry in the Club House
Pool table in the Club House, free to use for our Guests
Hot Tub
Seating area by the pool
Olympic size heated pool
Plenty of activities listed on the Club House Bulletin Board
Steps away from the Club House and Pool
Back yard with seating provided
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Joel B
“Pleasant and relaxing stay :)”
Reviewed 8 February 2016 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

I never got around to reviewing you, when I stayed last year. I have nothing but great things to say about you, the property manager, and the facilities as a whole were fantastic. You all made the process of setting up our vacation a lot easier. I especially want to point out that the property manner manager went above and beyond to help me find a lost item, that I thought I had left behind, when visiting. I would gladly stay again in the future.

11 Feb 2016
Many thanks for your review Joel. You were a great guest and we would love to host you again in the future.

Marylynn & Ryan
Garza4lif...
South Elgin, Illinois
“Place was clean, perfect for our family of 4”
Reviewed 24 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

The place was in a gated community which was nice. Close to Disney and all the sites. Everything was great. The ladies by the pool were rude and yelled at us a few times, for swimming in the pool. I guess a whisper is too loud. We were very respectful at all times but they were not having it. Nonetheless, that did not effect our stay. Everyone else was nice and it was very peaceful. We will stay again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The price
Liked least: The ladies by the pool - we were not bothering anyone and they started yelling at my kids!
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Sep 2015
Thanks very much for sharing about your time at our Property. I am glad you enjoyed yourself and hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future.

My apologies for rude ladies at the pool, I will bring this issue up at our next Homeowners' Meeting.

Thanks again for taking the time to write about your time with us and have a great day!

Ryan
Bradley R
“Never again will I stay here again!”
Reviewed 21 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

False advertising! Someone came in when we were out and turned off the a.c. the refrigerator did not work, we had to toss $50 or more in groceries. The neighbors were not friendly and would spy on us, did not make the community facilities feel as we were welcome to use them. The locks did not work nor the dryer.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
2 Sep 2015
Dear Guest,

It is unfortunate that you chose to air your comments through this medium as all can be dispelled as false. I can assure you that no one entered the Property during your stay to manipulate the air conditioning. Is it possible that one of your three young children turned off the air conditioning without your knowledge. Concerning your children, they were completely unexpected as the Property was originally booked for two adults. It is also unfortunate that you neglected to supervise your children when they used the bathroom which burdened our cleaning staff with a great deal of extra work. We also did not appreciate that you left cookie crumbs throughout the house, as well as full bags of garbage inside the Property, despite the fact that our Property Manager informed you of the location of the dump and politely requested that you keep the Property as tidy as possible.
I accept the fact that the refrigerator encountered problems during your stay, however if you would have immediately informed the Property Manager, as you were instructed upon check-in, I can assure you that the problem would have been alleviated without delay. In fact, the first time we became aware of the refrigerator problem was through your extremely unfair & dishonest review of the Property on Flipkey.
Concerning your comments concerning unfriendly neighbors, it is my understanding that you brought alcoholic beverages, a cooler, and left young children unsupervised, all in direct conflict with posted pool rules & policies.
I wish you the best of luck in the future with other Flipkey reservations, you will not be welcome to stay with us again.

Kind regards,

Marylynn & Ryan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing