“Excellent house in a great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance Entrance
Grounds
Guest Clubhouse Front View
Guest Clubhouse with Swimming Pool
Guest Clubhouse Gym Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
JerryW74
Humboldt, Canada
“Excellent house in a great location”
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Spacious house with lots of room. Pool was in an ideal location - Able to enjoy the sun for the whole day! Great location, most places were only about a 30 minute drive (ie Disney World, Universal Studios, golf courses, etc.) Has all the amenities required (kitchen appliances & tools, TV's, lots of DVD's). Clubhouse in the complex with exercise equipment was a nice bonus. Patricia was very helpful and responded quickly to inquiries. Would stay here again if we would travel to this location.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
15 Apr 2015
Hi Jerry,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and would be more than happy to have you visit again. Keep well.
Eimear S
“This was the perfect family base for a Disney holiday.”
Reviewed 19 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Great spacious house, stocked with all necessities, Washer/Dryer/Dishwasher. Screened in pool. Perfectly located for Parks, shopping, eating out. Tampa Bay only 50 miles. Would highly recommend. Looking forward to my next visit.

20 Jan 2015
Hi Eimear,
Thank you for taking the time to review my home and for your kind words. I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your next visit.
Jr040775
“Had a wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 15 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

We would recommend this home it was very clean and had everything we needed. My daughter enjoyed the pool. The homeowner was very friendly and took care of us.

16 Jan 2015
Hi Aurora,
Thank you for your kind words. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay.
blossom11...
shannon co clare shannon
“WONDERFUL”
Reviewed 24 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

This accommodation was just everything we thought it would be and more..From the moment we arrived it felt like home.We were celebrating our pearl wedding anniversary & could not have chosen a better place..It is so adaptable to every age from our little Orlando little people to the more mature! It just had that special QUALITY!! We have travelled a lot over our lives,two Caribbean cruises included in that & this beautiful villa has the WOW factor...I feel I know the owner personally.. If you choose to stay here I guarantee you will not be disappointed..Go raibh mile maith agat..Thank you Eileen & Daithí Byrne..

24 Dec 2014
Eileen & Daithí, thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to facilitate your stay for your special occasion, I am delighted that you enjoyed your time in the house and I look forward to seeing you again in the future. Patricia
Niall O
“Ideal Family Holiday Home South Facing Pool”
Reviewed 16 November 2014 for a stay in May 2013

Ideal family holiday home south facing pool close to Disney 24 hour Wal-Mart 5 minutes away lots of near by restaurants close to the 192 and I4 the house is in a gated community and has its own pool plus a community pool the pool at the house is a south facing pool which kept the sun worshipers happy all day on those stay in days. Inside the house was clean and had all we needed. I will be defiantly be going back again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
20 Nov 2014
Hi Niall,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review my property, it is greatly appreciated. I look forward to welcoming you all as guests again next Summer.
Patricia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing