“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Cozy Kitchen Master bedroom with wooden flooring
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Cozy Kitchen
Master bedroom with wooden flooring
Master bedroom-another view
Dining with six chairs
Gym
Bamboo hut
Sandy beach play area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dianna112...
New Hartford, New York
“Excellent”
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My family and I have been staying here at the sameplace for the last 3 years as we love it and my kids look forward to staying here everyear!! Its so spacious and so convienent!!We look forward to next year as wel!!

Your age range 35-49
18 Jul 2017
It is so nice to hear back from a guest that has stayed with us for the past 3 years and booked for next year as well. It keeps our team motivated and willing to go the distance to keep our guests fully satisfied.
Pravin P
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 31 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Very conveniently located close to clubhouse,short drive to Disney World. The unit was exceptionally clean ,very well maintained. Perfect for a great family holiday

Marsha B
Waikiki, Hawaii
“Enjoyable and relaxing”
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I found renting this condo very easy. The condo is very spacious. I had 8 people staying in the condo and there was plenty of room and the 3 bathrooms were what was needed with multiple people. The pool and hot tub were used even in December. We will definitely look into renting again!

4 Jan 2017
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again, in the not too distant future. Sincerely, Edgar de Souza
Jamilyn P
Fairburn
“Wonderful place to call home after busy days at the parks”
Reviewed 5 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This 4 bedroom unit was very tastefully furnished and the paper supplies and linens were more than enough for our 4 night stay. We were even surprised to find blow up pool toys and noodles in the closet. The location was close enough to walk to the pool area and Banana Jack's, a hit with my grandson, but not so close as to be bothered by any noise. The entire complex seemed very quiet and respectful. Best of all was the great communication with the owner, Edgar. He was quick to answer any questions before our trip. He has a nice unit and was great to deal with. I am looking forward to my damage deposit refund too. I would recommend this unit to a family or group as it sleeps 8 in beds, although we didn't use them all. Thank you Edgar for a great home away from home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet location within complex and distance to parks
Liked least: As long as my depoit comes back, I have no complaints except front lock was a learning experience
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
5 May 2016
Hello Jamilyn,

We are so glad that you'll had a wonderful stay at my unit at Regal Palms. The highest compliment you can give us is to recommend us to a friend or business associate. We do appreciate your feedback. If your travels bring you back to Orlando - Disney, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.

Edgar de Souza
NatenGabs...
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Got What I Paid for ...”
Reviewed 14 April 2016 for a stay in February 2016

The resort it self is okay, they appear to be trying but don't quite get it right. The pool is the best part of the place. This condo is cheap for a reason. It took us at least 30 min to just get in the door because the management company failed to give us the code to the door. They also provided the resort a bad number to call on for issues such as this. I had to call the poor owner in Toronto to get the passcode. He was very responsive to my voicemail returning my call quickly. Once we got in the door we spend an hour make a list of all the broken and damaged stuff. I don't know if they could have furnished this place with any cheaper of furniture. So cheap I was afraid to put our clothes in the dressers in fear of the drawers caving in. The condo was clean, but olnly surface cleaned corners and trim was dingy. The carpet in the bedrooms did not look as though ithey had ever ever been cleaned. The beds are awful.. If you are planning to eat in the condo bring dish soap. They supply you with one dishwasher tablet and dishware for 8.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
14 Apr 2016
We do appreciate your feedback. We will have a meeting with the front desk staff to ensure that guests are provided with the pass-code as soon as the check-in is completed, going forward.
We will conduct a home inspection as soon as possible and replace any broken items that may have been damaged by a previous guest. We have carpets only in the bedrooms which are steam-cleaned every 3 months.
We do leave one full kitchen roll (paper towel), a box of facial tissues, 2 soaps per bathroom, a small box of laundry detergent and a dish washing tablet and toilet paper for each new arrival. The units are self-catering and as such we supply these items to see guests through the first/second night. Guests may require to purchase or bring along toiletries if they are staying beyond 2 nights. Guests would find this information under "My Listings; Property Description". Thank you
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing