I cant fault the property itself. It was very well kept, clean, the pools are lovely and the nature reserve is really good. It was peaceful, quite and if you fancy getting away from the bussling crowd of Disney then this could well be for you.
My only issue is that it is too far away from any restaurants, supermarkets and the attractions. It takes 15 min to Disney on a good run but took us over an hour to get to Universal Studies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the shores of Lake Davenport is the beautiful Bahama Bay Resort and Spa. Just off the beaten path, Bahama Bay is a hidden gem amongst the theme parks. Take a stroll on one of the nature trails, go for a dip in one of the four pools, soak in the hot tub or play a game of tennis, the resort has everything whether you want to relax or be active. Your room has a fully stocked kitchen and a washer and dryer, saving you money on eating out and packing a heavy suitcase, as well as plenty of living space and a screened in patio to enjoy the Florida weather. With resort wide Wi-Fi, no parking fees, free DVD rentals in the lobby and a friendly staff on-site to help you with your every need, Bahama Bay Resort & Spa is where you want to be! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Bahama Bay Resort Orlando by Wyndham Vacation Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama Bay Resort Orlando Hotel Davenport
- Bahama Bay Hotel Orlando
- Bahama Bay Florida
- Bahama Bay Davenport
- Bahamas Bay Florida
- Bahama Bay Resort Spa
- Bahama Bay Orlando Resort