“Had a great vacation!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Our Beautiful Home Sun Drenched Pool Area
Open Living Room / Dining / Kitchen area
Bedroom #3, #4 & #5 Bathroom
Bedroom #3, #4 & #5 Bathroom
Open Laidout Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Linda W
New Florence, Pennsylvania
“Had a great vacation!!”
Reviewed 1 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

This was our first time staying at the 5 bedroom home and we really enjoyed it. We had previously stayed several times at the 4 bedroom and liked that one also. We had all the comforts of home. We enjoy renting from the McGeevers as they really go out of their way to make you feel right at home and have an enjoyable stay. Thanks again!!

Travelling group: Extended Family
tlc200320...
Beloit, Ohio
“Nice home but, could have been cleaned and kept up better.”
Reviewed 2 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

The home was exactly like the pictures when we arrived, however, after closer look we saw home was not that clean. The master bedroom toilet and bed had hair, there were stains on carpet and there was a dead cockroach under the mattress. I contacted the management company only to be blown off and told "home was cleaned before we came, and that this was Florida so I should expect bugs". I ended up cleaning and sanitizing the bedrooms, baths, and kitchen. I did not notice any other cockroaches in the house while we were there (except in garage). The carpets were in need of a good cleaning though (I had kids keep their socks on). There were several spots on the screened in lanea that needed repaired, so we had quite a few little lizards inside the pool area (which the kids actually liked, haha) but it also let bugs in at night which then got in pool and we had no way to clean out because there was no pool net. We were also unable to use the pool at night because the pool light did not work. I called management company and he said he didn't know how the pool worked and someone must have taken the net (NO HELP). So after I cleaned and sanitized the home we did enjoy our vacation (we were at parks all day),however, I did not go on vacation to clean and I feel the management company could do a much better job. There was an envelope left on the master bed from the cleaning company for us to leave them a tip, as you can imagine I did not leave a tip (they should have left me one since I had to do their job for them). The owner was great during the booking process, however, when I emailed him my issues about the house when we arrived, I never received any call or email back (I guess he figured he had my money and didn't really care).

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: The cleanliness of the home was the worst part and the way managent just blew your concerns off.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
23 Jul 2015
We believe the other independent 5 star reviews posted in 2014 on flipKey better reflect what we provide in terms of accommodations and service to our guests on the part of both ourselves and our management company. We email every guest after their stay and ask for their comments about the house and our service. We take all comments seriously. We are looking into and addressing every concern of this guest. Bill & Nancy McGeever
yirah927
Belleville, New Jersey
“I would book this place again!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I booked this place about a year in advance because i was planning to visit Florida for my first time with my family of 11.After driving for many hours from Jersey we were so happy to arrive at the home and from the moment we arrived and opened the door we were amazed. It was exactly as described on the website and the pool was awesome. If you are planning your next vacation this is the home for you and family or friends.

Liked best: loved everything
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Moncton, NB Canada
Reviewed 26 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Without question the ability to swim after long park days!
Liked least: The floors of the showers could use some attention
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Amsterdam / The Netherlands
Reviewed 14 August 2013 for a stay in October 2008

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing