“Very busy, pretty cramped and totally fantastic! ”

Tarks Of Dania Beach
Ranked #4 of 81 Restaurants in Dania Beach
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: The Originators Since 1966!The Clam Stand Where Neighbors & LocalsMeet To Eat, Drink, Relax & Rejuvenate!Eat Clams...Live Longer!!!Eat Oysters...Love Longer!!!Happy Hour Mon-Fri 4-6pm!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Getting a seat can be a bit of a challenge - inside there are only bar stools (which we were told on to uncertain terms not to move) but there are a few tables outside that you might have to wait for. The place is small and popular, and therefore pretty cramped. It is totally hectic with lots of shouting of orders and people pushing past each other, and that is part of its charm. The food is delicious! We had the Jalapeño poppers, onion rings, buffalo shrimp and clams.

1  Thank Uncover T

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Not fancy! Not quiet! Not expensive! Not relaxing!

Quality food. Fun service. Wild, hectic, crazy.

You must fight for a seat at the counter. It is well worth the effort. Delightful people. We are all there for one reason. To eat and have fun!

If you get a pitcher of beer, ask for a bag of ice to put on it to keep it cold!

Thursday special is fresh oysters. One guy all he does is shuck oysters. If you are close and lucky, you will get sprayed with oyster juice.

Everything is good. Prices are good. Chicken wings are not Buffalo; but hey, it’s a fish place!!!

1  Thank gjv43501
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Find a parking spot and dive into this quirky place with great food. We had lunch on a
Saturday afternoon. Learned the ropes quickly. Go in , place your order and wait.
We were able to get a table outside and enjoyed a beer from tap while waiting.
Clam chowder ( the best) fried oyster plate and grouper sandwich. All cooked to perfection and the price is right. We will be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I struggled with making this review however, in my last review I stated I wanted to try the oysters and wings and I did. The food here probably will never be an issue. I tried the wings and oysters this time and also sampled the steamed clams; everything here tastes divine. My concern once again is the service. I don't mind that the place is small and it stays crowded. I do mind having to stand at the counter for an extended period of time (behind other patrons in the middle of dining I'll add) to get the cashier's attention to order, refill my drinks, ask for condiments etc. and to pay my bill. I'm not a hypersensitive person but this last time I really felt uneasy with the amount of time I was just standing there waiting to place my order and to get a refill. I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but I didn't appreciate that experience. Staff that brought out the food was very pleasant and the wait wasn't very long. They have the food thing down, now it's time to work on efficiency. I will return again as I visit South Florida often. But if I experience that uneasy feeling again, I will not return to spend my hard earned money or my valuable time.

2  Thank RaveyBaby
Reviewed 19 March 2018

This place is the best..it’s n around where EVERYONE is treated like family’s. the food is fresh and people come from all over just for the oysters the seafood here is great! The ONLY thing that stinks is the seats...all are barstools with no backs

1  Thank rgold7