“Great Greek food!”

Truly Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #16 of 64 Restaurants in Dade City
Reviewed 30 January 2017

It's been so hard to find good Greek/Mediterranean food since we left the Washington DC area. This really satisfies the craving! Love the tzatziki sauce as well, grape leaves are super good too and so it the greek salad! We'll be back!

2  Thank Sandra S

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Such great Greek food at reasonable prices. The owners and staff are super friendly and accommodating. Be ready to take some home as the portions are very hearty.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I decided to try this restaurant today for lunch after hearing about its food. I was greeted promptly and told to pick my seat and server would meet me there with a menu. She arrived promptly, and after a few questions were answered, I ordered the soup and salad which was a large serving of lentil soup (one of two choices on soups) and a generous portion of Greek salad, two pita chips and an unsweetened mint tea. Even the drink was a large size glass and was very refreshing. There were several tables occupied already and more diners came in during my meal, and even some take-out orders were picked up while I was there, but the restaurant was never totally full. All of the food was excellent and was just under ten dollars with the tax, so well within my budget for a lunch option. Service was excellent through out my meal and I enjoyed the experience so much that I would like to return for other meals as they offer dinner as well as lunch menus. Unfortunately, didn't try any dessert, so maybe next time.

1  Thank gleem
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

My wife had a fafafel.

I had the ginger chicken noodle soup and a greek salad.

The food was great.

Even the ice tea was good.

The food was low priced too.

The place was empty, however, at 7pm on a Saturday night.

All the Antique stores were closed at that time.

I suggest that the local merchants all stay open.

There are probably a million people within an hours drive of this cute little downtown, yet the area was empty.

I would definitely go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Didn't expect a Greek place in such a small town. This was very nice. The place was fairly empty when we came in for an early dinner. The menu had some good choices, and we tried the sampler appetizer than an entree each. The hummus was average, I expected a bit better, but the rest of the appetizers were great. I got the Falafel Wrap and it was a good size and very good. The falafel tasted fresh and had just the right amount in the wrap without making it too big. I enjoyed the meal here, and it was a good find with a great price.

2  Thank wanderingkale