Econo Lodge
Best Western Crystal River Resort(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
US$ 101
BestWestern.com
US$ 92
TripAdvisor
Plantation on Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
US$ 121
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Express Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 92
Hampton Inn Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
US$ 143
US$ 85
Travelocity
King's Bay Lodge(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
Hotwire.com
US$ 81
TripAdvisor
US$ 77
US$ 73
Official Hotel
All reviewsfriendly receptionistpackaged pastriesmid sizeslept like a babyaffordable place to stayolder hotelrefrigerator and microwavetwo double bedsrooms are cleanlaundryconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 February 2011

We stayed here for a night because we came to town just to swim with the manatees.
It is okay for the price. We arrived in the evening and in general the property just seemed a little dark. There was also quite a bit of traffic and motorcycle noise.
Also note that there are no alarm clocks or hair dryers in the rooms.
This was fine for a quick, cheap stay though.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2010

We chose Econo Lodge because of the price, which is quite reasonable. The room was clean and adequate. I use a wheelchair, so I asked for an accessible room. The parking spot was a bit unusual, but OK. The room itself wasn't very roomy for a wheelchair user -- my wheelchair didn't fit between the end of the 2nd bed and the dresser, so I couldn't get it to the bathroom, and I had to hop. Wheelchair users with narrow chairs could make it, but I found that feature pretty frustrating. Oh, and by the way, the Econo Lodge website says it has breakfast, but when I checked in and asked about it, the desk clerk said it was just a danish and coffee if I wanted to stop by and pick it up in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank AmpPower12
Reviewed 15 February 2010

Rooms are always clean, staff super friendly. We stay about 1x a month during season. It is an older hotel, no frills, but for the money you can do any better in the area.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2009

I stayed at this motel while doing consulting work at the nearby power plant. The location was ideal, as I expected to start working early and get back late. Otherwise, this motel is a little far away from town.

The place is a dated, but not overly so. The rooms were pretty basic, but clean. There was some sign of mold and mildew in the bathroom, but I've come to expect this in many of the older Florida motels. The AC worked well, although I only used it at night for some relief after working all day outside.

The previously mentioned problems with wireless access do exist. I had some problems with reception, but it seemed to work better if I kept the laptop on the table instead of on the bed.

The breakfast was a spartan affair: some dishwater coffee, a few muffins or doughnuts, and some pieces of fruit.

This isn't a place to spend a week with the family, but if you're just passing through or working in the area, and don't need a lot of frills, this will do just fine.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2009

This was the worst place we have ever stayed! They simply lied about havi ng breakfast or wireless. The room did not even have a phone or an alarm clock. Our "non smoking" room smelled like smoke and mold was all over the bathroom ceiling! The microwave was nice until it started sparking and then broke completely. The front desk people were not at all helpful and rude. They said we could just checked out if we did not like the room. I would not recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family