Econo Lodge
Plantation on Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
US$ 124
AscendHotels
Best Western Crystal River Resort(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 98
BestWestern.com
US$ 93
QualityInn
Hampton Inn Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$ 157
US$ 143
Hampton.com
US$ 80
Holiday Inn Express Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 92
US$ 85
US$ 77
King's Bay Lodge(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
Travelocity
US$ 77
US$ 74
All reviewsfriendly receptionistpackaged pastriesmid sizeslept like a babyaffordable place to stayolder hotelrefrigerator and microwavetwo double bedsrooms are cleanlaundryconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Right near attractions on rte.19--our 3rd year staying at the Econo lodge over Christmas and from the front desk to our room being spotless. Nice and quiet and we enjoyed the areas "Manatee" snorkeling trips....a must to do

Room Tip: google and book your room
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dan h
Reviewed 4 November 2011

I arrived near midnight but was greeted, cheerfully, when I checked in. The motel is just that...a motel. There are no special amenities but it does have the basics. The bedsheets are clean, it has A/C, and there are clean towels. In addition to the basics, it has a nice mid-size refrigerator and microwave .

Room Tip: It is 2 miles from Bird's Unlimited dive shop.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Pkrekeler
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I went out for breakfast and came back to the two housekeeping ladies in my room cleaning it. WHY? I did not check out. It was only 9:30 AM. Why were they in my room! I felt much violated and made it known to them. Unless someone turns in their key never go in their room until after checkout time! Do I have to pack my car every time I leave the hotel room so the cleaning people can’t go through my stuff?

I went to the front desk to complain, the lady said she has no control over housekeeping. So housekeeping can do whatever they want?

Carpet needs shampooing.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank angeleye_11
Reviewed 6 August 2011

We booked three rooms the night before we went snorkeling with manatees. The price was right and the room was clean. Just old and dark. King bed was comfortable. Continental breakfast was almost non-existent, no wi-fi and laundry facilities was one old washer/dryer. I'm not one to stay at low-end hotels so I was a bit creeped out by the overall atmosphere of this motel. But the price was right and we called it an adventure! We were allowed to keep rooms til noon so we came back after snorkeling and showered.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2011

I came here to see the manatees on a sunrise boat trip. I recommend Birds Underwater as they were excellent & only 3-4 min drive from property. Anyway, the hotel is definitely an old school motel, horseshoe shaped with pool in the middle. The room was clean but just very worn, old carpet, discolored sinks, tile etc.. My biggest problem here was the noise of all the bar/restaurant next door thumping for a few hours & the motorcycles coming & going in the parking lot at all hours. As a single female I must also say there were definitely some sketchy people hanging out half dressed with their doors wide open or standing in the doorways smoking cigarettes. That was not very appealing! If you are arriving just in time for bed & heading out early the next morning then I would say this place is ok, otherwise I would look elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo