“Passable”

Days Inn Crystal River
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Crystal River
Reviewed 4 June 2012

When we first arrived and opened the door to the room there was a musty odor. After about an hour with the A/C on it seemed to dissipate. The room was clean and housekeeping staff replenished towels when needed. Is it the Holiday Inn, NO but at half the price it was a good value. Denny's on premises is great.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

Good value for the price and great location on short notice. Staff was friendly and accomodating for tourists like us who are in town to swim with manatees. Denny's restaurant open 24 hrs is handy for early morning breakfast before diving.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 20 May 2012 via mobile

If you want to party this is your spot!! I unfortunately did not want to party and did not enjoy the drunk people interrupting my sleep and looking creepy when I walked my dog. The hotel has a bar right next to the lobby and I am glad that I was not checking in with any children as it definitely looked like an "adults only" area. Room was alright nothing special. Price was a lil high for me. Won't go back.. Unless I'm on like a bachelorette party or something. Front desk staff were nice.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Kellie4565
Reviewed 16 May 2012

We found the Days Inn was clean and comfortable with friendly staff. There's a Denny's next door for breakfast and the motel is just on the edge of the Crystal River State Preserve Park.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2012

My family and I went to Crystal River so I could officiate a wedding. We chose this hotel because it was a short drive from the wedding, and because it was quite affordable at around $52 a night for our room. The room was very clean and smelled nice, the sheets were fine, the bathroom was clean, and the beds were comfortable. We even had a small fridge and microwave. That's really all we need; we were only in the room to sleep, so we didn't particularly need any other amenities. If you show your room key at the Denny's on-site, you get a 10% discount, so we had breakfast there one morning. Not much of a discount, but in these times, every little bit helps. There is a Sweetbay grocery store about five minutes away, so I dashed down there to grab some stuff.

Contrary to some of the other reviews, I had no bad experiences with the staff or the people staying there. Everybody I encountered was quite hospitable. My wife and son swam in the pool one morning and enjoyed themselves.

If you just need a clean room to sleep in, look into this place. If you are the kind of person who expects/wants/needs more upscale features, like a spacious lobby or in-room kitchenette, look elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
20.3 km away
Dinner Bell Motel
Dinner Bell Motel
#2 of 3 in Dunnellon

Been to Days Inn Crystal River? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK