“If you are on the go and need a quick light meal, you will enjoy it at Mama Sally's”
Review of Mama Sally's South

Mama Sally's South
Ranked #23 of 111 Restaurants in Crystal River
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 7
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 7 October 2017

We were coming back from a trip over to a tire shop to have work done on our vehicle. It was mid-afternoon and it was raining outside. We were hungry so we decided to stop by Mama Sally's in Crystal River. We had been here before, months ago. We had been impressed with their full dinners, the ambience of the venue decor and the extraordinary hospitality of the wait staff. I decided on New England clam chowder (cup) and a dinner salad. I ordered decaf coffee as my beverage. My brother had a grilled cheese platter, which consisted of the sandwich, an order of coleslaw and a beverage. He also had a side order of fries. The food was delicious! It took only a few minutes for us to be served. The meal arrived about fifteen minutes after we were seated. The waitress made sure to bring our beverage and get our order promptly and it was given to the chef. The manager stopped by to greet us and to see if we needed anything. You will definitely love this place! The food is delicious, the prices are reasonable and the hospitality is exceptional. The prices are easy on the budget.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Maybe Mama Sally has the world's biggest biscuits... not sure.... but be prepared to be beaten by them. My wife offered me hers during the ordering... changed her mind when she saw how light and fluffy they were. I had the western omelette. Most enjoyable. For a small restaurant, the menu is quite extensive. This was our first visit and not our last!!. I look forward to trying some of the lunch and dinner offerings.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I was recently in Crystal River for a few days on vacation with the family. We were actually staying just down the street from this restaurant at The Plantation. We didn't want to drive too far for breakfast, so we decided to give Mama Sally's a shot. I'm glad we did! I got a Florentine omelet that was delicious! One of the best breakfasts I had on my whole 2 week Florida trip! My wife got the same thing. She loved it too! We were traveling with our almost 2 year old daughter. She had sausage and a fruit cup. She loved her breakfast too! Can't think of anything negative about our experience at Mama Sally's!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We had the burgers, cooked to order, fresh made. Mom had an omelet, perfect. Homemade coleslaw. Would definitely go back for lunch again.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The eggs Benedict are terrific! Perfectly poached eggs, not to runny and not to solid. The surprise was the home fries!, well seasoned and tender, almost creamy centers.Good coffee too.