“Oh Mama!! Better put a call into Guinness Book of Records”
Review of Mama Sally's South

Mama Sally's South
Ranked #23 of 110 Restaurants in Crystal River
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 7
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Maybe Mama Sally has the world's biggest biscuits... not sure.... but be prepared to be beaten by them. My wife offered me hers during the ordering... changed her mind when she saw how light and fluffy they were. I had the western omelette. Most enjoyable. For a small restaurant, the menu is quite extensive. This was our first visit and not our last!!. I look forward to trying some of the lunch and dinner offerings.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I was recently in Crystal River for a few days on vacation with the family. We were actually staying just down the street from this restaurant at The Plantation. We didn't want to drive too far for breakfast, so we decided to give Mama Sally's a shot. I'm glad we did! I got a Florentine omelet that was delicious! One of the best breakfasts I had on my whole 2 week Florida trip! My wife got the same thing. She loved it too! We were traveling with our almost 2 year old daughter. She had sausage and a fruit cup. She loved her breakfast too! Can't think of anything negative about our experience at Mama Sally's!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We had the burgers, cooked to order, fresh made. Mom had an omelet, perfect. Homemade coleslaw. Would definitely go back for lunch again.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The eggs Benedict are terrific! Perfectly poached eggs, not to runny and not to solid. The surprise was the home fries!, well seasoned and tender, almost creamy centers.Good coffee too.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

My family and I went every day to this place to have breakfast. The servers were kind, attentive and the food taste was great. The facility was clean, great parking access,location close to hotels and highway and the service was prompt. We didn't have to wait long hours to get a cup of coffee and hot food. Highly recommended.