“Delicious ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We had the burgers, cooked to order, fresh made. Mom had an omelet, perfect. Homemade coleslaw. Would definitely go back for lunch again.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The eggs Benedict are terrific! Perfectly poached eggs, not to runny and not to solid. The surprise was the home fries!, well seasoned and tender, almost creamy centers.Good coffee too.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

My family and I went every day to this place to have breakfast. The servers were kind, attentive and the food taste was great. The facility was clean, great parking access,location close to hotels and highway and the service was prompt. We didn't have to wait long hours to get a cup of coffee and hot food. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

After swimming with the Manatees, I was cold and seriously NEEDED blueberry pancakes. The first place I found on my google maps was Mama Sally's. We were seated promptly and I saw there was blueberry pancakes on the menu!! Absolutely perfect! The service was great and the pancakes were awesome, with huge blueberries and were delicious! It was reasonably priced. I was SO Happy that my craving for blueberry pancakes was fulfilled!!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Tucked back away from the road in a shopping plaza. Seated quickly. Standard diner menu. Coffee was good. Staff was friendly. Eggs benedict were good. Prices agreeable.