“Great Eggs Benedict!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The eggs Benedict are terrific! Perfectly poached eggs, not to runny and not to solid. The surprise was the home fries!, well seasoned and tender, almost creamy centers.Good coffee too.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

My family and I went every day to this place to have breakfast. The servers were kind, attentive and the food taste was great. The facility was clean, great parking access,location close to hotels and highway and the service was prompt. We didn't have to wait long hours to get a cup of coffee and hot food. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

After swimming with the Manatees, I was cold and seriously NEEDED blueberry pancakes. The first place I found on my google maps was Mama Sally's. We were seated promptly and I saw there was blueberry pancakes on the menu!! Absolutely perfect! The service was great and the pancakes were awesome, with huge blueberries and were delicious! It was reasonably priced. I was SO Happy that my craving for blueberry pancakes was fulfilled!!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Tucked back away from the road in a shopping plaza. Seated quickly. Standard diner menu. Coffee was good. Staff was friendly. Eggs benedict were good. Prices agreeable.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

We have been going to Mama Sally.s South now for some time BUT in the last three times the food was BELOW par. 1.wwife had a hamburf it was way overcooked and had all the jucies pressed out. 2. Wife had BLT bacon looked like it was NEVER placed on the grill. 3 I had eggs, homefries and ham slice. The eggs and ham were COLD the potatoes bairly warm sent the whole thing back. Only wish that Ibserved my wifes meals as they would of gone back