Holiday Inn Express Crystal River
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
King's Bay Lodge(Crystal River)
Econo Lodge(Crystal River)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rollspancake machinemanatee tourhi expressgreat hotellate checkmanatee swimfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastyogurtclean hotelearly morningthe breakfast areabooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2012

The hotel has parking, free wifi and great rooms, but then I expect that from a Hilton. What let it down was the stodgy breakfast served on fast food plates... I have never been in a Hilton where that has happened, all while telling me that they don't over-wash my sheets and towels in order to save the planet. Corporate social responsibility only as long as it is convenient, methinks.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2012

The hotel is very well kept, Doreen checked us in she has a great demeanor. We were looking for a good place for dinner, that you can't get at home Doreen recommended Neon Leons gave us easy to follow directions and the food was great.Doreen knew we were going on an early morning manatee tour and let us know that breakfast would be set up early for guests going on the tour...the breakfast was ready and good.Thank you we will be back.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Great hotel! We came here last year when we booked the manatee tour and without question booked again this year. They cater to the early risers getting up to swim with the manatees. How many hotels have a hot breakfast waiting for you at 5:30 AM? The hotel is clean and has all the amenities one would expect but I think what makes this hotel is the staff. They friendly, courteous, can't do enough to help you... As we were coming in from dinner, Imran, at the front desk offered my kids fresh baked cookies! I like anyone who is good to my kids. He also offered us late a check out so we can get showered up after our swim. If you're coming to Crystal River, this is where you want to stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Rooms were new,crisp,& clean! Beds were the most comfortable hotel beds I have slept in! Housekeeping was excellent, front desk very professional !!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 7 June 2012

This facility was much more than the average expected stay in a HI Express. Check in professional and quick (Paige was a pleasure--knowledgable, helpful and knew what/where everything was). Room immaculate & quiet, A?C more than adequate. Parking areas clean and well lit, feeling of security throughout. Breakfast hot & plentiful with professional attention from staff. Desk staff knew in advance of the weather & options. Management available and receptive. Only suggestion would be a rug inside the front door when they get this much rain as the shiny floor was a touch slippery.

Room Tip: All rooms I saw seem well appointed & clean. No issue of road/highway noise
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family