“Our yearly visit to Crestview......” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Crestview

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Crestview
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Crestview
Savannah, Georgia
“Our yearly visit to Crestview......”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2012

My family and I visit this area each July while on the way to Biloxi and we always stay at this hotel. It is still a nice place to stay. It is clean, right off the interstate, and a good value especially if you book very early. The staff member that checked us in this time was not as friendly as some in the past but I would not say rude either. I have posted before that this hotel really should look into getting rugs for the floor near the pool entrance and elevator area but they still have not done so. When you have wet feet or you walk where others have left water from the pool those tile floors really are slippery. Rugs would be a really good idea. The hotel has a really nice indoor pool but the chemical smell is strong but that is usually normal with indoor pools. The hot tub has a dial on the wall to turn it on but also has a sign on it telling you not to turn it a certain way but only clockwise. We could never get it to turn at all. We never ask for help so it could be that we were just doing something incorrectly. I posted a message yesterday for a Comfort Inn Suites(Biloxi) for this same trip and I fully apologize to that hotel because this is the correct hotel with the hot tub dial issue not Comfort. I tried to edit my review to remove the part about the hot tub but could not.
All in all this is a really nice hotel with easy access. It has fuel stations and restaurants close by and the beach is not too far. Spacious rooms that are clean with great a/c. It has a nice breakfast area and 24 hr coffee. Computer room and fitness center too. I would stay here again and would advise friends to stay here.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank AutumnBreeze911
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012

I truly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff was polite and professional and the rooms were nice and clean. The location is convienantly located and easy to locate.I would definitely return and highly recommend it for others.

• Stayed July 2012
San Angelo, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2012

Didn't make reservations but found this hotel just off I-10 onour way to Kissimmee. Nice hotel, reasonable priced. The pool is small and unfortunately crowded but a diversion for the children. Staff was pleasant and the breakfast pretty darn good. Would stay again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Clearwater, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2012

Very personable, eager to please staff. I have stayed here many (over ten) times and get good consistent service.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

I stayed in this location exactly one year ago and paid my bill in full.. I have not been to the location since..however to my surprise..I see the hotel charging me the exact about of the bill I paid one year ago... The reference # last 4 digits 5453...Bill in amy of $378.00. I called and spoke to the front desk (Chris and was told to call back later and speak with the Manager... anyway, I would like to know what is going one here..

Room Tip: I am not thrilled with a billing for a service rendered and paid for one year ago...