Review Highlights
Fabulous Fishing Charter with First Class Captain

My husband and I Just got back from an AMAZING 4-hour fishing trip with Captain Josh, and I'm... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
bethbW41PD
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
Best day, best captain!

Reviewed 22 January 2021
R4781GZmichelleh

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021

From the great conversations to catching my first tarpon- Captain Josh made our day so fun & memorable! He will always be our go-to captain!

Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

The best in town! Went out for a half day trip and Josh put us on more fish in 2 hours than we have previously had on multiple trips with other captains. He's very friendly and informative as well. Can't wait to take our next trip with him! 6 stars!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

If you want to fish like a true local there is not a better Captain than Josh! My husband’s nieces were fishing for their very first time and Josh couldn’t have been more wonderful with them (and us)! We learned about Anna Maria, it’s local ecosystem, fishing and history! And of course caught plenty of fish! He was even generous enough to provide recommendations on how to cook them. The perfect combination of professionalism and fun! Thank you Captain Josh for memories we will cherish forever, we can’t wait to come back!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 21 January 2021

Captain Josh is best captain in these waters by far. Tarpon, Permit, snook, redfish, trout, grouper and anything else you can think of. He will put you on the meat. Great, entertaining guide that will make your day on the water a great memory for your family,

Reviewed 21 January 2021

Captain Josh always shows me a great time on the water. I have fished with him multiple times for multiple species and always have success. His local knowledge and expertise is second to none. He is extremely patient and interactive when fishing with kids. There is nothing he can’t do one the water. When you fish with Captain Josh it is easy to see why he chose this profession and has stayed in it for so long.