The hotel was good, spacious clean roooms. The breakfast buffet was ok, could be better; the basic rate did not include wi-fi that was charged per day; and the valet parking was also an extra of US$22/day. Overall, the basic room rate added up to a regular rate for a 4-star. OK if you need a good hotel in the Coral Gables area, but not a great option if you need to be in other parts of Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables