“Miss Saigon nber 20 and hot tea ! ”
Review of Miss Saigon Bistro

Miss Saigon Bistro
Ranked #90 of 383 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: French, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We went to miss Saigon and enjoyed ou bowl rice noodles white meat with 2 hot spoons !
We took the hot tea and enjoyed the meal.
Terrasse is amazing and more peaceful.
Always good !

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Good compromise quality/price, easy to go, service simple and good.
I don't know the real taste of vietnamese food, but I apreciated the two dishes we ordered.
The waiter always suggest the most expensive dish, do it yourself !

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I was craving for some Asian food came across this Vietnamese Bistro with a refreshing outdoor seating. Their menu looks good for a small restaurant. Prices are quite reasonable.

I ordered the Grilled Salmon with Mangoes. I was disappointed! Salmon has a very fishy taste as well as over cooked and the mangoes and side veggies were not the usual pickled sides. Maybe I should have stuck with Pho or Noodle Soup!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I used to come all the time to this location in the Gables and the food was always excellent. They opened another location in Pinecrest and from service to food it is totally awful! We will never return to Pinecrest. I don't understand how there could be such a difference if it's the same ownership.
Anyways, I HIGHLY recommend the restaurant in the Gables location. Great service, fresh food!

1  Thank denitrip
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I have been going with my 2 friends on a monthly basis. We always order the miss Saigon bowl 22, white meat (more flavor) and hot tea (whatever the season)
Always consistent, perfect quantity and flavor.
Service is excellent and the lady owner always around !
Go and envoy !!