“Great Cuban Food”

Ranked #9 of 388 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Argentinian, Cuban
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Delicious Cuban Food! The ambiance is perfect and very good drinks . We took my aunt during her visit to Miami and she was very grateful we took her there.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

I've been here at least 20 times for lunch and dinner. The food is always excellent. The service is good, It would be better if I spoke spanish. Or if the wait staff spoke better english. Try the sensational salmon salad, its amazing. The prices are amazing, and the portions large.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

My friends and I came tonight for a dinner our first time and our friend was back for a WELCOME HOME after serving on a Military Tour.
We noticed we had a trainee he was the only 1 in a black uniform. BUT the whole time the manager was at the front desk looking at our stressful service and allowed the trainee to sink by himself. Another waiter DARRIAN (amazing) had to come and save him. The manager still did not intervene to show any regard, until I called her to complain AFTER we paid our whole bill AND tipped the waiter DARRIAN who helped us on top of our trainee waiter.
MANAGEMENT NEEDS TO KNOW THE MEANING OF MANAGEMENT. If the restaurant fails its ON YOU!!!

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Sunday a very busy time in most restaurants in Miami. We were very well attended by the waiters. The five different foods brought to our table were excellent. Great serves. Ever had to ask for water. We all enjoyed being together.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

I was taken here by friends, and I can see why. It's very busy, even at off hours, so we had to wait awhile, but it was worth the wait. Large area of Cuban specialties. All 3 that we ordered were excellent. I also had a good flan with coconut sauce for dessert.