“PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST IN MIAMI”
Review of Cafe Vialetto

Cafe Vialetto
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Vialetto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 388 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 18 August 2018

I have been visiting this resaturant since ernie and marcelo opens its doors...you do the math...excellent service and superb food not the mention the ambience
...very nice atmosphere...my favorite dish any of the risottos they offer...

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

What a disappointment this place turned out to be. Great reviews from friends however, the service was sorely lacking. We came here for a goodbye dinner to friends that are moving away. Our table for 8 was not ready when we arrived. We sat down and had to call someone over to take our order. Our water glasses were filled once when we sat down and never again. We ordered the Miami Spice menu and our waiter made us choose our dessert along with the first two courses. Yet, after the second course, we waited 20 minutes and still no dessert appeared. So I told the manager (?) that our dessert was taking way too long and he said that the orders for our dessert had just been put in. I told him the server had made us order at the beginning and he said that they don’t do that. They quickly brought out desserts but got half of them wrong! I won’t be coming back.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I went with work colleagues and found myself loving this place! The service was excellent - I had the Hogfish (never heard of it) with mango sauce and risotto and it was the best food my palate had come across in years! Honestly, it was out of this world. My colleagues had Lamb and the other had a Schrimp dish and both thoroughly enjoyed it. We split a delicious desert with coffee. The wine choices were on the high side but great choices. I would highly recommend this place when in the area - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We have visited numerous time and never disappointed. The fish is fresh and risotto is outstanding. Our last visit was for a graduation ceremony and food was hot , fresh and delicious.
A gem in Coral Gables.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Vialetto is definitely not a restaurant to write home about. Ambiance and decor are absolutely out of date and service is poor. When the waitress came to ask how was everything, we has to confess that we had looked for her for the past 15 minutes. Food is not bad, but we expected a much better fare. The most positive part of Vialetto is that wine servings are generous, but all the rest is mediocre at best.