“Excellent restaurant - wish we hadn't left it to our last day to visit”

Shula's 347 Grill - Coral Gables
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's 347 Grill - Coral Gables is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 374 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SW 57th Ave. & SW 72nd St.
Description: Shula's 347 Grill is named in honor of Hall of Fame Coach Don Shula, the winningest Coach in NFL history, with 347 victories! Shula's 347 Grill follows a long line of successful restaurants, all founded on the same famous tradition of Shula's Steak Houses. Shula's 347 Grill has everything from gourmet salads to fresh specialty fish, and exclusively serves Premium Black Angus Beef® burgers and steaks, the best beef money can buy. At 347 we serve SHULA CUTS, which are second to none, using the same custom cuts and aging process from the legendary Shula's Steak House.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We went for lunch and sat at the bar. The bar tender was not around, but within 2 minutes another member of staff spotted that we hadn't been asked, and sorted out our water and drinks. The food was really tasty and the bar tender, who was also waiting tables, was attentive and chatty, but not overly so. We had a really excellent lunch and only wish we had gone earlier in our visit to South Miami.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Went to the restaurant with friends and family to celebrate my brother's birthday. We arrived a little early and sat in the foyer. After a few minutes a waitress came over and took drink orders. She got to my companion, we talked about wines a little bit, the waitress took her order and then walked away without taking mine. Strike 1. We were seated, the waitress brought drinks and then started to leave without asking if I wanted anything. I stopped her, gave her my order and then sat there empty-handed while the family toasted the birthday boy. Strike 2. The maitre' D eventually came over, we mentioned my drink and it arrived shortly after. We ordered dinner, I ordered the Shula Burger, medium with smashed potatoes. My burger arrived with fries. I took a bite and discovered it was raw inside.Strike 3. The waiter asked if I wanted it cooked and I declined so he took my plate, promising to remove it from the bill. That was when I discovered he'd also taken my fork so I couldn't eat the potatoes. Strike 4.
How is it possible to screw up a simple order so badly? If they messed up my dinner this badly, I wonder what else they do on a daily basis.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

A wonderful experience. Just the right size restaurant, with a few sections that each has it's own feel. High energy, and good service.

If you go for lunch, take a look at their "bowls". These are a build your own concept. The quinoa is outstanding. Went with the Asian option with salmon. Outstanding.

The prices are good. Lots of value.

1  Thank Pineapples-a-Plenty
Reviewed 20 January 2018

The feel when walking in was electric ...

THE SETTING
Lots of natural light, and a definite "buzz" of excitement in the main restaurant. A very good feel overall. Lots of high energy ...

THE MENU
Yes, great steaks. Their lunch menu includes a variety of bowls. There are three main options, and you can add in quinoa or rice and a protein, like salmon. That combination is fantastic.

THE SERVICE
Pretty good overall. Our server was very good. He had good suggestions, and was attentive.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Their bowls are incredible! My favorite is the quinoa. You can add salmon, or a chicken, and then select from three salad options. This is all served together, and it is fabulous!

We enjoyed the service quite a bit. They will shower you with attention. The setting is quite pleasant, too. Can't wait to go back!