“Excellent Greek Cuisine”

Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in Coconut Creek
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ethos serves modernized Greek cuisine with flavorful dishes in a unique, relaxed ambiance. At Ethos, every dish is created in house using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We serve only the choicest meats and seafood, extra virgin olive oil from the island of Crete, fresh, seasonal vegetables, and desserts that are created in house. Our authentic menu and atmosphere create a truly enjoyable dining experience.
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This is a very nice addition to the restaurants on Wilton Drive. Pleasant atmosphere. Excellent food. The lamb chops and grilled octopus are superb.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I've been here before and enjoyed my meal, but last Sunday's dinner was awful. It started with a glass of Malbat which was sour ... the guy sitting next to me agreed, but was too polite (intimidated) to send it back. Then we got some stuffed grape leaves which were strange ... doughy, hot ?, and bland. The Greek Salad was, apparently, their own modern spin, ok, but why were the tomatoes as hard as tennis balls (unripe!). My lamb stew was pretty good (but wife said it was overcooked and the meat was dry) and my friend's shrimp were also overcooked. What a pain. The waiters were too busy talking amongst themselves to serve properly and our waiter virtually pounced on the woman at the next table admiring her sexy tatoos (how inappropriate)

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Always have a great meal here. Excellent spot in the Coconut Creek Promenade.
My wife enjoyed the mussels that were fresh and very delicious I enjoyed the very big and juicy ribeye that was cooked to perfection!
Everytime we come here it is worth the wait and we have been attended the last couple of times by a very attentive, knowledgeable an excellent waitress Susan!
She goes above and beyond with her service and always recommends the best on the menu.
Great food /drinks, great atmosphere and great service the trifecta for a very excellent restaurant!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We went on a Tuesday night and the place was not too busy .My friends birthday and we wanted healthy. The service was great and even a manager checked on us . The meals came out separate and one was wrong but they fixed it fast . We enjoyed the large amount of food so we shared a lot of the meals . We were not upset with the mix up as they were adding water more bread and we were not in a rush . The food is fresh and great !!! It was nice to see they fixed a mistake fast and was very responsive .

Reviewed 10 August 2017

The best Greek restaurant in south Florida. This is my wife and I go to for Greek, only issue it gets really busy in season you could wait 1/2 to 45 minutes.
We get the silver or Gold platters for 2 which has enough food to feed more and a great variety.