“MOUSSAKA AND SPINACH PIE”
Review of Ethos Greek Bistro

Ethos Greek Bistro
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ethos serves modernized Greek cuisine with flavorful dishes in a unique, relaxed ambiance. At Ethos, every dish is created in house using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We serve only the choicest meats and seafood, extra virgin olive oil from the island of Crete, fresh, seasonal vegetables, and desserts that are created in house. Our authentic menu and atmosphere create a truly enjoyable dining experience.
Reviewed 1 September 2016

Pleasant atmosphere. Excellent service. I ordered two of the Small Plates: moussaka and spinach pie. The moussaka was good, though I've had better. The spinach pie was delicious. I'd order it again. These items were reasonably priced.

1  Thank Bunmaster2014
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Always amazing on every level. The food is fresh and healthy. I am very picky about my food and Ethos is one of the few restaurants that I am comfortable with. I never feel bloated or ill after dining here.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Love this place. Have eaten here several times. Great service, fresh food. The dip sampler is good. We love greek food and this is always a good bet. Worth the price.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I went today to Ethos Greek Bistro and had their Gyro dinner platter. The Gyro was full of meat just the way I like it and there was plenty of feta in my salad. The waiter was very nice and everything was great. I will be back again.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

I meet my friends for lunch at least once a month when we all get a day out to mingle. We have a completely satisfied meal then off the shop at all the stores in this mall.