Nice hotel rooms have been redone from last stay about 5 years ago...On before cruise days they need more people to help with check ins, The Lagoon Lounge need to a total overhaul. It reeks of smoke you just want a drink and get out before your clothes start to smell :(
The hotel pool was very nice, and its also a very short walk down to the beach, and to Ron Jons also. Cruise parking was very easy also.
The shuttle if you are going on a Disney Cruise is kinda annoying, if you have early check in (a time given by the cruise line) forget it , they have one shuttle/bus and thats the time you go.
Shuttle back....nothing was waiting, when the driver did get there he was not friendly. I know this is not the hotel but they need to make sure the company they contract with is better then the current one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are Park & Cruise specialists. Our hotel is located in the heart of Cocoa Beach just steps to the beach and 10 min. from the cruise terminals. Choose from standard ground floor rooms and efficiencies or 2-room suites. Amenities include pool, hot-tub, volleyball, shuffleboard, laundry, exercise room, free hi-speed internet in all rooms, wireless internet in common areas. We are within easy walking distance to numerous restaurants, supermarket and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Oceanside Port Canaveral Area
- Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanside Port Canaveral Area Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Comfort Inn Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn & Suite Cocoa Beach