We stayed here before and after our recent 14 day cruise and liked the hotel very much. The garden and pool are are beautiful (we loved the fish pond) and the staff were all very helpful. My only concnern is with the shuttle service to and from the port. Beachline did not seem to be able to handle the crowds. We were scheduled for 11 AM going to the ship, but left about 1 AM after mass confusion, and the transport coordinator was not helpful. We had to board by 2:00 PM and barely made it. Coming home we had to wait 2 hours at the port (in spite of the fact that they say 30 minute service), we were not on the manifest, there was no where to sit down and there were no washrooms nearby.
I would certainly stay here again, but they may want to consider using another company for their shiuttle service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are Park & Cruise specialists. Our hotel is located in the heart of Cocoa Beach just steps to the beach and 10 min. from the cruise terminals. Choose from standard ground floor rooms and efficiencies or 2-room suites. Amenities include pool, hot-tub, volleyball, shuffleboard, laundry, exercise room, free hi-speed internet in all rooms, wireless internet in common areas. We are within easy walking distance to numerous restaurants, supermarket and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Oceanside Port Canaveral Area
- Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanside Port Canaveral Area Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Comfort Inn Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn & Suite Cocoa Beach