International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach
US$ 197
US$ 165
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 162
US$ 138
US$ 189
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 123
ComfortInn
US$ 140
HIExpress.com
US$ 156
US$ 144
  • Pool
Anthony's On The Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
Cocoa Beach Suites(Cocoa Beach)
US$ 94
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
All reviewsmambo's restaurantbasketball courtdog parkgreat poolbeach barfridge and microwavebeach sidepitstennishurricanetiki
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

People who complain about this place got too much attention as a kid. Its not really run down. I would call it normal wear and tear for any place with an ocean front climate. There are a ton of good reasons to come here. Great location on the beach. Low cost. Great Easter brunch on Mambos on the beach. Staff was wonderful and delivered our requested extra pillows and blankets in 10 minutes. Large kids pool to help keep them out of the very large adult pool. Cheap umbrella and lounger rentals. We had room 1019 across from the kids pool and it was great with none of the issues other reviews mentioned. Decent clean room with standard mini frig, coffee maker, microwave, blow dryer, LED TV, phone, etc. Housekeeping made beds beautifully. Lots to do if you're a kid with basketball, tennis, 3 sand volleyball courts. I think I saw 5 fire-pits for making smores. Noisy? only if you can't stand the sound of people having a good time which everyone I met seemed to be having. Security shut things down at 10:00 after which it became very very quiet. I could go on but all I can say is we're coming back to the Palms should we come back to Cocoa Beach. Frankly, I feel lucky we ended up there using Hotwire.

Room Tip: Try to get a 1st floor room near the pool or tennis court just to ease getting around.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SpringBreakMan
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Reserved to be what the called the "Family Villa" got there at approximately 8:00 pm. was told to drive our car down a side alley and park and walk to the "Villa" we had my daughter her newborn and my son plus my husband and I with us. We got to the said "Villa" and I just couldn't believe the disgust of this place the couch looked like it had never been cleaned and was just gross! The TV had no reception the floors were filthy and the bathroom had poop on the toilet from a prior guest and the tub was so disgustingly dirty I wouldn't have given my dogs a bath in it! Floor looked as if they hadn't been swept or washed in years!!!!!! Could never sleep here...my husband went to the front desk told the person that the room was disgusting the front desk gave him a key to another "Villa" two doors down my husband and daughter went to check it out and as they opened the door a Baby roach ran in front of them my husband killed it and said that the room was worse then the one we were in. I contacted the person we reserved the room through and told them we could not and would not stay in such filth! They informed me that they would contact the front desk we ended up having to leave and drive 1/2 hour to Melbourne at 11:00 p.m. with a newborn to stay at another hotel they didn't release my money for two days!!! This place was disgusting and I would not recommend anyone staying here I filed a report with the Health Department down there they have been in contact with me and stated they have had several complaints about this place. I hope they shut it down!!!!!

Room Tip: I would stay as far from this place as possible unless you like living in filth with bugs!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank cjk120
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We chose this place because I wanted something beach front and kid friendly. When I seen the pirate ship I decided to chose this place. Our room was ok, beds were uncomfortable, door had trouble shutting, water in shower never stayed the same temp (from hot to cold randomly). Our sink was used once the first day and we never could use it again because the water never drained. the pirate ship was out of comission which was the only reason i chose this place so needless to say i was very disappointed and so was my son.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We “were” excited to stay at the Palms the day before our Cruise set sail. The kids were looking forward to the pool and the pirate ship and having a nice and restful day. However, when we checked in the front desk informed us that the pirate ship was closed and had been for a week now and would not be ready for another week. Instead of informing their guests they assumed we would be ok with this. We decided the beach would suffice. The outside of the resort was nice and the beach and Mambos Bar was nice and the wait staff was excellent. However when we got to our room we found our tub was peeling paint and their seemed to be rust and mold everywhere. The door did not seal and there was a ton of light coming from around the door. This place is extremely dated and I would never recommend this resort to anyone.

1  Thank Justin K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked via Hotwire as a 3 Star resort, In reality it’s a 2 Star, maybe a 2.5 - but that’s not the hotels fault.

All in all, this hotel has potential once it’s been fully renovated, and judging by all the wood sitting in the parking lot, it’s something they’re working on. Upon check-in I requested one of the renovated rooms, for the most part, the room was updated, beds were comfortable, mini fridge & microwave, desk & reading chair.

The bathroom needs more upkeep, the shower head isn’t centered in the shower so using it to wash your hair takes some extra effort. It’s also difficult to regulate the water temperature.

The room doors are rusty and difficult to close, but that’s to be expected with its proximity to the beach, this hotel has its own beach entrance.

Pool has a good size, very disappointed the kid pirate splash area was out of commission, my son was looking forward to using this area and was upset to find out he wouldn’t be able to.

My one major complaint about this place is that they don’t shut down the basketball court or volleyball court, it’s literally 11:30pm as I write this review and I can hear the group of kids outside of my room playing basketball. They also have a bounce house next to the basketball court that my son was unable to use because it was overruled by high school aged kids.

Overall this place has potential, they just need to invest money in the right places to make me want to return