All reviews fully stocked kitchen home away from home patricia apartment bath beach
Reviewed 29 July 2017

While on a recent business trip to Cocoa Beach, I stayed at the Sea Esta Villas and was overwhelmed by the personal hospitality and level of detail to the suites. It is not often you find both attributes in a quaint location as this. I was overwhelmed with the level of service provided and the over accommodating service received.

From the fully stocked kitchen to the full size shampoo and conditioner, I was extremely pleased during my stay at the Villas. Also, don't let me forget about the laundry service and fresh made sweets! The suites are awesome with every detail thought off and don't let me forget about the full sized balcony - absolutely amazing is my description of SEV!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We just returned back home from having a great time with Richard and Patricia at Sea Esta Villas. Our rooms were wonderful. Location was perfect. We felt like we were at home during our stay. Richard and Patricia took great care of us and all the guests who were visiting. I would suggest for anyone to stay at their Villas.

Room Tip: We enjoyed our room on the 2nd floor. Great view and quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

We refer to Sea Esta Villas as our Florida home. We love to visit for Spring break and we've been coming here for the last 6 or 7 years. Richard and Patricia are wonderful and really make us feel at home. We'll be back next year.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Don't stay here if you want to be in the thick of Spring Break insanity or throngs of cruise boat day trippers. Don't stay here if you want to be next door to every fast food chain and eat at Denny's and Taco Bell every day. But DO stay here with hosts Patricia and Richard if you want to be across the street from a barely inhabited clean beach from which you can see a space launch, from which, if you like to walk a mile, you can walk to a delightful small town with loads of quality local unique restaurants...which is helpful if you don't feel comfortable driving after Richard engages you in conversation over whatever bottles of wine and beer past guest have left behind or current guests or Richard and Patricia serve up in the friendly courtyard between the 8 suites overlooking the fountain and pool in the common area . This place is a gem. It's unique, clean, well stocked , provides loads of maps and local info, air conditioned and surrounded by lush tropical landscaping . Palm trees surround your porch . In the interest of total honesty the only negatives I can think of are that the lovely pool is in the shade and not especially warm in winter (which didn't seem to bother the kids who were here) and the fountains which were obviously installed to help block the sound of traffic don't completely do the trick ....so bring your headphones and listen to music on the porch and swim at the local aquatic center for $5 a day for adults and $3 for kids if you prefer really warm water for lap swimming. Come here..it's special.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

First of all Patricia and Richard are very nice hosts and I am feeling as though they could use a little assistance with the maintenance of their property at this point to get it up to five stars for me.
Pros:
Very clean and fairly spacious.
Furniture in great condition and villa painted nicely and decorated well.
Great shower.
Loved the little covered, private
patio. Fountain outside masked the noise of traffic from the busy road between the villa and the beach.
Beach chairs and umbrella included.
King bed very comfy.
Their restaurant suggestions were great.
Very quiet area at night.
Walking distance to beach which was practically a private beach.
Lots of amenities in the villa such as shampoos and soaps.
Kitchen well stocked for vacationers.
Central air was awesome.

Cons: Granted there are only a few, but they need to be mentioned.
Pool was extremely dirty and uninviting.
Landscaping could be beautiful with with some tlc....over grown and plastic pots all over were unattractive. Newspapers laid in long planter along pool area (compost?).....fill it with dirt and flowers.
The addition of a four slice toaster that could accommodate a bagel would be nice rather than a two slice, $9.99 toast toaster, minor complaint..we managed.
The musty odor when entering the villa was overwhelming. We got used to it, but maybe running a dehumidifier when not being rented would help with the odor.
We went to use the washer and dryer and the area behind that needs a major clean up of old debris.
Ad spoke of king bed and twin beds....our twin beds were actually two bunk beds which, if you have ever slept in one, the air is so dead above you that you can't sleep. Bunks are only good for kids. We left one day early and headed to a hotel.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Patricia R, Owner at Sea Esta Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

fosterliz, 1st I would like to thank you again for your visit...Your "Pros" review much appreciated as we work diligently to provide well-maintained, well-equipped interiors for guests comfort and convenience. As for the few "Cons" you mentioned, I am saddened you chose not to communicate these to us during your visit as most all could have been resolved. For example...1) the toaster... if you would have communicated how nice a 4 slice toaster would be for your bagels...it definitely would have been provided by the next morning; 2) pool planter...if you had mentioned your observation, I would have been excited to share with you this was a "project in progress" and showed you the beautiful tropical plants going into the planter; 3)twin beds...again, if you would have communicated to us your discomfort, we could and would have immediately removed the top beds; 4) pool...your mention "dirty", a very strong statement and one I totally disagree with. Due to our proximity to the beach/ocean, occasionally miniscule amounts of sand via air may accumulate on the bottom, and winds/breezes, which are often, may cause some plant/palm leaves blow in, taking just a few minutes to skim it and this can continue throughout a day, but our pool is great; 5) musty odor... I don't have a clue as there is no odor, never has been and after your mention I have had others check it out and no odor; 6) area behind laundry...guilty... on work list "to do" for creating another garden seating common area for guests, but not at this time. And other than seeing through a window in the laundry, there is no access to it for guests; 7) landcaping over-grown ....This one, I guess "over-grown" is in the eye of the beholder. We are continually receiving compliments on our beautiful green dense tropical landscape consisting of native plants, palms, crinums, vines, ferns and more to support and encourage butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds to visit... I realize this has been a long response, but felt it necessary as we weren't given an opportunity to redeem ourselves during your visit.