“A special slice of Americana”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #39 of 136 Restaurants in Cocoa
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Waffle House is an experience of the American South that everyone should experience at least once.

They serve a fine breakfast anytime. The waffles were a little limp... not as crisp as I am accustomed.

The ambiance of the Waffle House is like no other. The staff, though hard working, is friendly and welcoming. The service is very prompt and the breakfast will fill you up at modest cost.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

This is an alright Waffle House.

When we came in it was freezing and we picked a spot by the window. There was only one other table sat. I was shivering and the girl is like 'oh it's warmer over here' motioning to a table near the counter. Yeah, no it wasn't, she just didn't want to have to walk around the counter to come to us. I was irritated at that.

Food was mostly right, waffle was good, but she forgot our (upcharged) biscuits and gravy and the bacon was fried to a crisp instead of soft. Pretty typical experience in that regard.

Overall I'd come back, nothing horrible happened, nothing special. Just a plain ol' Waffle House.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

The teens in our extended family love going to the Waffle House and begged us to stop at one in Cocoa Fl when we were touring the area.
The kids devoured the waffles and the grownups had sandwiches which were fine. But we had to avert our eyes from the rubbish on the serving area floor(very unappetizing).. There was a general sense that anything you touched would be sticky with artificial pancake syrup. I felt sorry for the employees because it seemed they were short-handed & frazzled.. This made for a very long sitting at a fast food type restaurant.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We were driving up from south Florida to north east Florida and stopped at the Waffle House for a quick late breakfast. The food was very good, however the service was pretty slow, even though the restaurant only had a couple of other customers. Always love the eggs and especially the hash browns!

1  Thank Ocean-Traveler55
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We decided to try the Waffle House based on friends who love it for breakfast. I was reall impressed with their care and handling of the food. They take care of the newbie waiters and cooks to make sure the get it right. I ordered a waffle. It was a tad over done. The begged me to accept another one. I happen to like it crunchy so I refused. I requested crispy and it was perfect. These are good folks and the Manager was present to make sure it was done right.