Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 139
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Travelocity
eDreams
US$ 144
US$ 135
SAVE US$ 9
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Snaptravel
BestWestern.comUS$ 139
HurbUS$ 144
All reviews burger king best westerns parking lot is hot breakfast great place to stay coffee table needed a place to stay sugar mill outstanding hotel strip mall checking out you will not be disappointed home away from home vivian motel walmart internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2020

I've been coming to the Best Western in Clewiston for a while now. I come because my stay is always assured to be excellent. Now with Hot Breakfast even with the COVID (Safely Served) and newly remodeled rooms and still excellent rates and THE BEST STAFF of helpful people you simply can not go wrong.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gwen Thurman, Revenue Management at Best Western Of Clewiston, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us we are so very pleased that your state has been excellent and her staff has been friendly and helpful. Thank you

Reviewed 11 October 2020

For a place you need to stay for a day, it was worth the price. I definitely will me coming back for a quick business trip like I usually do. I only book there all the time because 8f tge breakfast and clean room. They're quick and efficient.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
vivian clewiston perez, General Manager at Best Western Of Clewiston, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2020

GOOD MORNING MS. PIERRE,

I APPRECIATE YOUR REVIEW SO MUCH, IT IS OUR PLEASURE
TO ATENDTO YOUR LODGING NEEDS.

I HOPE THAT WE CONTINUE TO SEE YOU STAY WITH US DURING
THIS TIME WHEN OUR ELDERLY COMMUNITY DEPENDS ON FRONT
LINE WORKERS LIKE YOURSELF AND YOUR COLEGUES.

I HAVE BEEN HONORED TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BE PART OF THIS AND
APPRECIATE YOU AS A GUEST AND RESPECT YOUR HARD WORK AND
DEDICATION.

SINCERELY
VIVIAN PEREZ
GENERAL MANAGER

Reviewed 15 July 2020

From checking in to checking out this is always a great place to stay. From the friendly manager to the cleaning and maintenance staff. Always going above and beyond to make you feel welcome. I definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GWEN THURMAN, Other at Best Western Of Clewiston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2020

We are so pleased that you enjoy your stay with us time and time again. Can’t wait to see you on your next visit

Reviewed 31 March 2020

I've been coming to the Best Western of Clewiston for years now. I live in Florida and come here because it's my "Home away from Home". I know the staff and they know me. It's amazing in this day and age that the staff all remains. I credit Vivian the GM for that. She treats her staff and gusts professionally and with a very friendly demeanor. Due to the Corona Virus, some staff has rotated. Crystal is a new Front Desk person. She is outstanding. Crystal is friendly, smart, second day on the job and knew how to get me into the system and has a great sense of humor and understands the hospitality business. Plus the rooms are in the process of being updated. Not that they needed it but who doesn't like brand new stuff. I do !! Thank you for continuing to improve upon perfection !!

Room tip: I like the 1st floor but there is an elevator to the 2nd floor. Rooms are very quiet due to no paper-thin walls.
Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
vivian clewisto... p, General Manager at Best Western Of Clewiston, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2020

Good Morning Doug,

Like always thank you and it is a pleasure to have you as a return guest. Call when you are ready to
return and will make sure your room is prepared as you like it.

Vivian Perez

Reviewed 24 December 2019

This, like all of the Best Westerns, is an outstanding hotel. We went for an out of town high school playoff game (unfortunately we lost). We didn't get to the hotel until after 11pm. The young lady at the desk checked us in in record time and asked if we needed a late checkout. All staff is extremely kind and helpful. Hotel (and room) were spotless, which is a HUGE thing for me. Super comfortable and quiet. We slept in, so we didn't get to take advantage of the free breakfast, but the dining area was spotless and well supplied. There was fresh fruit out in case a snack was needed. I can't rave enough about Best Western. I've stayed at several and they are always top notch. Keep it up, you've got a loyal customer for life!!!

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gwendysuethurman, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Of Clewiston, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2019

We are sorry that you lost your game but we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and found our accommodations to be exactly what you needed. Thanks for taking the time to share your stay with us