Hotels.com
Priceline
Travelocity
All reviews bass fish lake okeechobee place to stay dream come true non stop great guide big lake tiki martins boat captain locks lbs launch bite convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2020

Stay at Roland Martin Marina for 3 nights and thought the service was great. Guide trip with Captain Bo White was incredible. He was someone that, when you meet him, you immediately know he’s a great person. Had the time of my life and with visit this property again and fish with Captain Bo agin and highly recommend this fishing resort.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2020

Great day on the water, 6 hours of non-stop bass action. Chad was a great guide and worked hard to put us on the fish!!!

We enjoyed the food at The Tiki bar and stayed right on the premises.

Can’t wait to go back!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2019

The hotel is surprising up to date and comfortable. The beds were great and the restaurant was lots of fun with dancing and music, although the food is pure fast food. It has a full bar and only outdoor seating under a roof so very, very casual. It has some views of the water. The hotel doesn't but is nice and clean and the lake is a few steps away. Usually this hotel doesn't serve breakfast but if it does, run away. It was very gross and that I would have to rate a minus as the food tasted rancid. Still you can go into town for breakfast choices that can delight. Liked this place much better than the Best Western as the BW is in a commercial area that doesn't compare with being by the lake!
This was a sight seeing trip and we didn't fish so can't comment on that.

Room tip: The rooms look out to the pool or to the parking lot.
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank curlysky
Reviewed 15 October 2019

I booked a surprise birthday weekend fishing trip for my husband this past weekend also with the rental of a bass boat for a day. We arrived Thursday night at 8pm at the park model I rented. The A/C was on 95 degrees and not working, bugs in the kitchen, and the place was very run down. I call the after hour phone number and had to leave a voice message. We waited for 15 minutes for a callback then went to the tiki bar and told the hostess our situation and asked if there was a manager on duty that could help us. She went to tell the manager at the bar 3 times but the manager never came to talk to us and ignored us - too busy making drinks for her bar customers. We finally gave up after over an 1 hr waiting for help and informed the hostess, we were cancelling our reservation and leaving. When we got back to the park model to load our things and leave, the manager finally called me and was very rude and nasty to me. I am not sure if Roland Martin is aware or even cares about the poor customer service his staff treats the potential customers at his property. I would be embarrassed if I were him. We were given a complete refund, but No APOLOGY for what happened or how we were treated. Please be cautious about staying at the resort, the park models are not clean like the website states and the customer service is horrible!

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Brenda W
Reviewed 19 July 2019 via mobile

This is probably one of the best secluded and hidden gems a sportsperson could imagine not to mention enjoy. Chartered fish trips with phenomenal guides, peaceful location, great tiki bar and clean resort.

Date of stay: July 2019