Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
Free cancellation until 03/03/21
Expedia.comUS$ 140
Hotels.comUS$ 140
HurbUS$ 153
All reviews rooms are clean yogurt staying at this hotel quick check every morning comfy pillows decent breakfast great stay right next door desk sofa fishing
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2020

If I could leave zero stars I would! This was the worst hotel stay I’ve ever had anywhere in the entire country! The air conditioning in our room did not work. So we were moved to another room around midnight because maintenance couldn’t come work on the problem. Then the only room left smelled of cigarette smoke. The front desk service knew it smelled already and it was the only room she said they had available so I dealt with the smell and got a limited amount of sleep due to kids in the pool past midnight making a lot of noise. At 5:30 am I checked out and no one was there or around to collect room keys. I left them on the counter. I was called several hours later to be told my card was charged $75 for a smoking fee due to the room smelling like smoke. They told me the previous guests smoked in that room the night before but it smelled stronger today. I’ve never smoked a day in my life and to be charged ahead of time for a smoking expense was uncalled for. I do not recommend ever staying at this hotel to anyone visiting the Clewiston area.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
GWEN THURMAN, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Clewiston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share stay with us as we addressed on your posts on other sites we will address your concerns and we thank you for your feedback

Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

Stayed here while judging a Band Event in Pahokee. Room was clean and comfortable, clean bathroom, nice bed with comfy pillows. Breakfast had good choices with eggs, sausage, cereals, breads, and fruits. All in all, it was a good stay!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank T8164JRbruceb
gwendysuethurman, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clewiston, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your stay with us we are glad you found your room to be clean and comfortable and we thank you for your feedback

Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

We wish we could stay another night. Rooms are modern and beds are outstanding comfy. Linen is luxurious. Breakfast is better than we’ve experienced in all hotels the past month of traveling. Service is great. Hope to return someday.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
gwendysuethurman, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clewiston, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

We are elated that you had an excellent stay and found our breakfast to be good in your bed to be comfortable. Thanks for taking the time to share your stay with us

Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights while fishing in the area. It was clean and nice. The bed was comfy. Decent breakfast too. The entire staff was extremely nice. They made me feel like they appreciated me being there. A+ to everyone that works there. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting the area. Thanks.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
gwendysuethurman, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clewiston, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Thanks for making us your choice while you had a few days of fishing. We are glad that you found us to be a plus and we met all your expectations thank you

Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

Polite pleasant and quick check in. Nice clean room, comfortable bed. Pool area clean and comfortable. BBQ restaurant right next door which is nice after driving all day. Room was quiet and comfortable. Regular motel restaurant, quick friendly check out.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
gwendysuethurman, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clewiston, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share you stay with us we are so very pleased you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for your feedback.