Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
A mixed bag of all types of fish.

Awesome 2 days of fishing with Capt BO. I along with my friend Jimbo Have traveled all over the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
LouPerti81662
Wilmington, Delaware
great experience

Captain Bo White was absolutely amazing. Had the best experience we could have ever asked for... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jennekjr

Recommended experiences in and around Clewiston
from US$ 330.68
More Info
All reviews bass fishing lake okeechobee marina store large mouth bass caught fish fishing guide south florida tiki bait lb boat lakes
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2018

This marina has an extensive general store and tiki bar/restaurant. Seems like one of the best places to eat and visit in the area.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 17 December 2018 via mobile

Nothing fancy but good friendly, helpful people. It’s tight getting into the dock so need to back out in the morning, not so easy for those of us with single screw. Onsite restaurant and tiki bar serves decent enough food. Can get a little loud from the karaoke singing.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018

The motel rooms are very clean and quiet - all you need for the night before getting up early to go fishing on Lake Okeechobee. The Tiki Bar is a great place to relax and eat the night before as well.

Our guide, John Velasquez, was great. This was the first time my teenage son had been to Florida, and also the first time he fished for bass. He caught one a lot bigger than the biggest one I caught, which was perfect. We both caught a few, and also had a great time learning more about the Lake from John. He was knowledgeable and patient, and I would be very glad to go fishing with him the next time we're in Florida. He cinches the 5-star rating for the whole place!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Beware! Dishonest and deceptive. We are from out of town. Called a week ahead to rent a pontoon boat. I asked Brad/Brian what was the difference between the $200 and $250 pontoon boats, he stated the $200 pontoon was older and was a fishing pontoon. I inquired about the condition and he stated it was in good condition. Being we wanted to go Bass fishing on Lake Okachobee, we went with the fishing pontoon. Luckily we stopped in the day before the 4th of July (our rental date) to check out the boat. We couldn't believe our eyes. All the seats were torn and moldy. The dry storage and live well were all moldy and the boat stunk. I doubt the live well even worked. I wish I had taken a photo to share. When I came back into the office to discuss the condition of the boat and asked for one of the other 2 nicer pontoons. Brad/Brian seems to cop an attitude and told us they were not available. He also stated that's why we call it the older boat. I told him there was no way anyone it their wright mind would pay $200 to rent a boat in that condition. He stated oh well that's our rental price. I guess that's why they give vague descriptions of their boats and their website does not contain and pictures.

Fortunately, we were able to find another marina in the area to rent a decent pontoon and for a better price. Thus, saving our 4th of July from becoming a bust.

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank kareng33767
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Have stopped by here in the boat a few times and always enjoy the live music they have most weekends. The food is pretty good but they do have a really good homemade Chicken Salad that is awesome. They have a variety of burgers, fish and seafood options. Great drink menu, every one there has always been kind and helpful, sometimes they do get a little too busy and get overloaded. But it is worth the stop for the people, music and food!

Date of experience: June 2018