“Dinner with friends”

Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Consistently great
food and great service. Shrimp with eggplant is one of my husband's favorites. I like just about everything! One friend consistently gets General Tso's chicken and loves it

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Always a treat when I go here. Sushi rolls made to order and always fresh. Usually get a roll or two with my entree. This time I just pinged out on edamame, fried calamari and some wonderful sushi rolls.

The temptation roll is one of the best I've ever eaten. So good!!

Small but clean atmosphere and good service. There are cheaper places around for sushi but they can't hold a candle, or chopstick, to Akina.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Three couples went to dinner on Friday, June 22 and had a wonderful experience! The food is always fresh and tastes great! Love this place!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The avocado and California rolls are AMAZING!! The General Tso’s chicken is some of the best I’ve had! Hubby loves the beef and broccoli. It’s a small restaurant so I encourage reservations.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

At the suggestion of some neighbors, we decided to try Akina for some sushi. My husband doesn't like traditional sushi/raw fish, so we chose a few of the Chef's Special Rolls. We tried four rolls, but the two that stood out were the Fireball Roll and the Heaven Roll. The Heaven Roll specifically, was my favorite, as it had a combination of shrimp, almonds and mango sauce. We arrived at 6:45 on a Friday night and it was crowded with a bit of a wait. Once seated, the waitress apologized for the wait and told us the kitchen was a little backed up. We didn't wait too long for our appetizer, and we were able to enjoy the spring rolls without being rushed. Prices were reasonable and we will visit here again.