“Delicious”

Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately it was only at the end of our stay in Clermont when we found this sushi/Asian fusion restaurant. We went back three days in a row. Great sushi and Asian dishes, nice attentive service.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Met friends here for lunch. Seated immediately. Had a box of sushi. Well prepared. Others had lemon grass chicken and General Tso chicken. Good service. Very tasty but not exceptional.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I have visited several times, at different times of day and night. The food is always good, but the service is excruciatingly slow and inattentive. I believe the woman at the front is the manager. She has yet to greet myself or my guests in any way that makes one feel welcome. I only go when coworkers insist they want sushi. I try to steer them to Guru, an awesome Indian restaurant who's manager is warm and friendly. Dinner is way over-priced, but this is the only decent Japanese food in the area.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Akina is our go-to restaurant when we are in the mood for sushi or other meals with an Asian flavor. My favorite cooked dish is eggplant and shrimp that is served in a spicy sauce while my better half always goes for chicken teriyaki. We've tried a few other menu offerings and have never had a bad meal. The restaurant atmosphere is fairly modern and service is always good. We highly recommend Akina.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Recently went to Akina in Clermont. Small place inside but they were able to accommodate our party of 7. There was a big selection of various foods including Sushi. If you want Sushi, you fill out an order sheet and present to the server. If you want anything else, the server takes your order. Service was food and the food was good. My request to use broccoli instead of another vegetable was taken care of with one dollar extra charge.