“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Everything I've had from here has been delicious. I started eating sushi rolls because the shrimp tempura rolls I had here. My son loves it, my Mom loves it, and so do we. If I could only arrive by boat, now that would be the ticket!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I really like the idea that everything here is fresh and that you can watch your meal being prepared at your table. Kids really enjoy the "show" that these chefs put on while cooking. Their steak and shrimp is excellent.

1  Thank FloridaLady
Reviewed 23 May 2017

A group of 8 for lunch. There was a group of 12 already seated. No problem plenty of space. We were seated within a few minutes. Tastefully decorated, quiet, excellent service. Fabulous food. Lunch came with rice, soup or salad. L4 Shrimp Tempura was excellent. As was the salmon, Honey Garlic Chicken. Pepper Steak looked wonderful. We also tried appetizers. Everything was appetizing to the eye & tasted fresh and delicious. They have an extensive sushi menu & bento boxes. Prices were very reasonable. The 8 of us agreed, we will return. The party of 12 said they return often.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

If you like Sushi- this is the place- Fresh fish and chicken teriyaki ate delicious as ate many Asian dishes
The lunch prices are extremely good and making that meal a worthwhile choice.
They even offer coupons in the local newspapers

1  Thank ssmorgy
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We go to Akina often. The food and service are very good. My favorite is the garlic shrimp. Not the usual which I also like but theirs has a garlic brown sauce, delish!