All reviews front desk the breakfast area breakfast attendant clermont area training center excellent hotel visit friends florida turnpike the general manager continental breakfast great room first floor a great stay late at night definitely stay here again yogurt every morning
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I love this hotel!
It's the best hotel because of it's staff.
They treat you like family.
This was a whirlwind trip between graduation and a volleyball tournament so we didn't spend a lot of time at the hotel.
So saying hello was about all I could do for some of my favorite people.
Annie and Raymond are such a delight at the front desk.
Jevon who is new to me is very helpful.
Sherri and Robert are ready with big hugs when possible.
And Connie, in the breakfast room is ALWAYS the best.
This hotel is very clean and inviting.
Our room is akways so neat and clean when we get there.
I don't know what they use to clean with, but I love it!
It's an amazing smell that doesn't seem institutional.
The grounds are always neat and without litter.
Which is truly amazing with the amount of kids that stay here for youth activities.
And quiet.
We'll be back!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
FairfieldClermont, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Hello Janiegrams,

thank you so very much for your kind words about our Hotel and OUR STAFF!!
We always strive to give the best customer service we possibly can and it is always nice to hear that we accomplish exactly that.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Comfortable room, great breakfast, pool and Jacuzzi. Making reservation was easy and all of our family was able to meet in the morning in the breakfast area where Connie, our host was helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank riverdoc2

Hello riverdoc2,

we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us for your family reunion.
I am happy to hear that you got to enjoy breakfast with the family in our wonderful breakfast bar.
We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Clermont.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

From the front desk check in to the check out was great ! That young man was helpful and very nice. Breakfast with Mrs Connie was awesome she is very nice helpful and what a smiling face to see first thing in the morning. Love that Connie!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
FairfieldClermont, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Hello queenpoet20,

we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Clermont. Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and CONNIE!!
We hope to see you again soon when your travels bring you back to Clermont.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I booked via Hotel.com. Due to a health issue we needed to leave a day early and when asking about a refund we were told that because we did not through them directly we were not entitled to any refund. When I called Hotel.com, they put me on hold as they called Fairfield Inn. They told me that they would most certainly give us a refund. Unfortunately, Hotel.com was told by the front desk staff that their policy was no refunds. This didn't sit very well with us. Our car rental and Jet Blue were all very understanding of our situation and offered refund and discount. Also, I know no one is responsible for the weather, but they should weather strip their windows. The two nights that we stayed, there were very high winds. The curtains were even moving and the loud howling made sleeping impossible. We found the room outdated but clean and the breakfast was outstanding. The staff were friendly. The fitness room is very small and has only one of each piece of equipment, but served its purpose. We need to return in the near furture since we could not conclude our business and most likely we will opt to stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: One with windows that are properly sealed
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Hi beaglefan22,

I am sorry to hear about you having to leave early without a refund. When booking with a 3rd party we have no control over the payment. We have a contract with hotels.com that tells us not to change or refund their reservations. They make it seem like its us but truly its them and our contract we have with them. You pay them, they pay us. I am sorry that this had happened to you.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here due to a funeral in the area. Staff were friendly and helpful; rooms were clean. Connie ran an efficient and more-options-than-average buffet breakfast and was supremely cheerful, given the early hour.

Our only complaint was that we were told there was a "Bereavement Rate" offered. It was more expensive than the online rate.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Hello hijinx55,

we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and you liked our breakfast.
We do offer a bereavement rate and it is a percentage of our regular rate. If you seen it still cheaper online I am not sure if it was because it was through a third party or a different room type then what you had. I wish you would of brought it to my attention so that we could figure out why it was different online.