1,577 results
All reviews crown club inn free breakfast resort amenities disney world family vacation water park summer bay nice resort parks pools activities orlando shuttle theme clubhouse lake publix
Reviewed 18 March 2018

The place smelled really bad. The bed was hard and the carpet had stains. I would not ever recommend the Crown Inn. My kids got sick really bad and there was not any hot water. The stay was horrible. They were suppose to give us disney tickets that we did not receive.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SerenaHer, Front Office Manager at Exploria Express Orlando by Exploria Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear yungcoltrane,

Thank you for your review of our resort. We always encourage our guests to contact the front desk with any challenges as soon as they arise so that we can make things right immediately. It would have been our pleasure to provide you with options. I'm sorry you had a disappointing experience with us. This is not a typical experience for our guests and I'm very sorry you and your family did not receive the service you deserve. Our management team has received your comments and appreciates your feedback. Please feel free to contact me at shernandez@exploriaresorts.com as it will be my pleasure to assist you.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Hotel at Summer Bay resorts off rt 192 is a good location. Great for couples and families . They have small pools and 2 main pools one has a beach which was nice. For a fee you can jet ski , for kids they have trampoline and slides on the beach . You can have drinks and order food at the bar and bill right to your room so you don’t have to carry money or credit cards on you. It’s nit a luxury hotel but if your on a budget it’s a great place to stay

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Scenic741486
SerenaHer, Front Office Manager at Exploria Express Orlando by Exploria Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are happy you enjoyed the location and amenities. We sure hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I was very pleased with the hotel cleanliness, friendly staff, options for many activities, and variety of pools. I loved the Big Kahunas bar and grill next to the pool and the fun activities they had in the evenings.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank ddtuck5

Dear ddtuck5,

Thank you for your review of our resort. We are happy you were pleased with the amenities and accommodations. We are thankful for your kind words regarding our team members as that is service we take great pride in in. We sure look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

This hotel is ok. I stayed in the second building of the hotel and arrive quite late at night. The lights in the parking lot were not working, so it was a little scary as I was travelling alone. When I went to the lobby, they said they were aware and working on it, however, three days later, they were still not working. The door to the second building was not locked so ANYONE could enter and there always seem to be two workers outside the first building door, smoking and standing in the way. Breakfast was ok if you're are not fussy about food. Dried goods (bagels, muffins, etc.) were incredibly stale. The bedroom was a nice size and the bathroom was ok. The curtains did not close and my room was facing a parking lot, so anyone getting into their car at night, while my lights were on, could see right in giving NO privacy at all. I can not complain as the price I paid through Hotels.com was reasonable. the pool area near the first and second building was nice and relaxing during the morning.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank FamilyVaca627
SerenaHer, Front Office Manager at Exploria Express Orlando by Exploria Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear FamilyVaca627,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are happy you liked the accommodations and amenities. We appreciate your feedback as we are always seeking the opportunity to make enhancements. We sure hope you extend us another opportunity in the future!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This is a very good facility, clean, and well kept. I would recommend this to others. The breakfast selection was adequate, personal preference would be to have some biscuits and gravy occasionally. Desk staff and cleaning staff were all help full and pleasant.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jg0ddard
SerenaHer, Front Office Manager at Exploria Express Orlando by Exploria Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear jg0ddard,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are happy you enjoyed the accommodations and amenities. Thank you for your loyalty in recommending our hotel. We appreciate your kind words regarding our team members as that is service we take great pride in. We sure look forward to welcoming you back in the future!