“To feel Like a kid Again!!!”
other traveller has booked this property
More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Splash park! More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com M & M Mania Bedroom - More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Splash park! More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
M & M Mania Bedroom - More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
One of several open area rooms - the 'bubble gum parlor'..More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Vintage Coca-Cola Room w/ Vending Machine, Ring Toss Game...More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Carnival Treats Room has King-Sized bed--actual built-in booth with Carnival Games...
Playin' in the ballpit...More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
One of several dining areas..More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Hershey's Room - Enjoy a Massage! More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
One of Two Kitchens - More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
'Ye Ol' Candy Shop Living Room - More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Lollipop Ballroom ! - More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Milky Way Galaxy Laser Tag Bedroom - More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
One of the arcades (w/ disco lights)..More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
The Hershey's bedroom has massage chairs, massage tables, inversion table...
Cotton Candy room w/ Carnival Booth!
Hershey's Kisses
Pepsi Pinball Diner Bedroom
Karaoke Room
Solve The Mystery of the Cereal Killer!
What's the Scoop?
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Nicole L
Maine
“To feel Like a kid Again!!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Well, if you want to feel like a kid again this house is a one stop shop! From the aracade games, pool, splash park, miniature golf, pool table, and even a Human sized Candyland game...This place won't disappoint!!! It has everything a kid/adult could want.
We rented this house for our family vacation (April 2015) and it was by far the best vacation we have ever experienced. There were 22 of us ranging from 10 months to 61 years young. There was something for everyone. While we were there not one of the 7 kids ever mentioned going anywhere; not even to Disney! We were all happy and content just staying at the Sweet Escape!! When we found this house online we immediately emailed the owner, Andrew, and within minutes he responded. You will not find a better owner to communicate with for questions or comments. They respond immediately with what you need! Andrew and his crew were wonderful to work with!! If you are looking for a house for a large group, then this house is for you!! You will not be disappointed!!!!

Tiffany B
Woodbridge, United States
“My Dream Come True!”
Reviewed 17 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

My family has traveled the world together and never experienced anything like the customer service at the Sweet Escape! Andrew has the unique ability to dream big but also look out for every small detail. There was nothing overlooked! I brought my entire family (30 of us ranging from 6 months old to 65) to Disney for my 40th birthday. When we saw the Sweet Escape online, we knew we had to stay there! The kids were so crazy excited from watching the videos. But, nothing could've prepared us for how amazing this place would be. The pictures, even the videos, don't capture the magic of the Sweet Escape! When we went to the Disney parks, by mid afternoon, the kids would ask to come home to the 'Candy House' to play in the pool! The toddlers stayed in the ice cream part of the pool, throwing balls at the bigger kids in the cone part of the pool. The younger swimmers would play in the deep end for a while, get tired, then come play in the ice cream part with the toddlers. And all the kids LOVED the slide! The cherry hot tub was also a huge hit! Nothing like coming in from a park all beat up to jump into the hot tub soothing those aching muscles! Or sit in the full body massage chairs...felt so good on the feet & back after walking around all day! The kids couldn't decide if their favorite part was the pool or the arcade. Both were huge hits! And, we had our nightly routine of piling into the lollipop room to throw balls at each other :). Every bedroom was bigger than we expected. There was PLENTY of room for all 30 of us! The ones that needed a quieter house (we had 3 six month old babies with us!) stayed in the guest house so they could slip away into a completely silent house, while the rest of us played games & watched movies all night! I had dreamed of bringing my entire family to Disney for my 40th birthday for years. And, the Sweet Escape far exceeded every dream I had! On my actual birthday, we were at Magic Kingdom watching the "Wishes" fireworks show and my little nieces told me I had to make a wish for my birthday. I honestly told them that all of my wishes had already come true for my birthday! Thank you Andrew for daring to dream and build a crazy 'Candy House' where me and my family's wishes all came true!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!!!
Liked least: Nothing!!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Celeste J
“One of a Kind, amazing Estate”
Reviewed 1 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This was best vacation me and my family have ever had, I'm from a very large family, it was approx 30 of us and we didn't leave the property once outside of food. There always something to keep us entertained. The pool and slide were awesome, as were the arcade games and outdoor activities. Also being on so much land allowed us to play an old fashioned kickball game, which was amazing we did volleyball as well. The children were nonstop entertained as well which everyone knows is a big deal. To be in a place where no one watched TV for 4 days says a lot, we thoroughly enjoyed everything that was put into the property, so much detail the pictures don't do it justice. My parents in whom the trip was for, was overjoyed and for that I'm grateful for such a place to exist. Also Andrew is so great to work with, he and his staff are always a phone call or txt msg away whenever anything is needed, he is very personable. Don't hesitate to book the Sweet Escape, it won't disappoint. We are already planning our trip for next year!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Tara M
Burlington, Canada
“One of a kind adventure”
Reviewed 30 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

18 of us across 3 generations had the privelage of staying at this property. Although it costs a little more to rent than other homes, we ended up saving money in the long run since we had so much to do on the property! All around favorites were the fantastic pool and water slide! The arcade games and having s'mores around the fire at night. Typically we stay in Kissimmee which might be a little closer to parks etc but staying out here was a quick drive, and being outside of the tourist trap meant no long line ups at restaurants! Book this home and you will have amazing memories to last a lifetime. Bring all the family, there is tons of space. Oh and Andrew the owner is a pleasure to deal with and will help you with anything you need, he is full service all the way!

wildnelli...
“best experience”
Reviewed 29 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

This house was by far the best experience my family and I have ever had. Everything was perfect, the rooms are amazing along with the pool and backyard. I did not receive a single complaint from my picky kids.till this day My Family talks about the amazing experience they had. I would absolutely recomend this home for any family who's looking for a great family reunion. Most definitely renting this home again :)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing