11,336 results
All reviews bedroom unit buccaneer bay nice resort family vacation big kahuna grocery store main pool all ages washer and dryer time share great vacation water park timeshare presentation recommend this resort zip line mini golf spring break
Reviewed 4 August 2016

The resort is very nice. Offers a lot of amenities. However I did not like being told that the unit I was staying in was not what the resort considers up to par. As a RCI member I expect to get the value level I purchased, Understanding that the more prized units would go to the owners of SBR, I do not expect to hear that as a RCI member must receive the worst they have to offer!

2  Thank U3040WYsamuelr
Reviewed 4 August 2016

The resort was great!!!! We enjoyed every moment !!!! A lot to do around, and activities !!!! Our family had a blast, the kids love the Pirate water park. This was our second time here!!!! And will definitely will come back!!!!

2  Thank LidiaS1380
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I took my family here for a four night vacation and we absolutely loved it. The concierge service was great and helpful, room was very clean and spacious. Resort is close to many restaurants and stores.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

We stayed in a very nice two bedroom condo which was spacious, updated, and clean. We had our own private balcony which was a huge plus. The grounds and landscaping are immaculately kept. Summer Bay is a beautiful resort with side walks where guest can walk or jog completely away from traffic. Restaurants are nearby and Publix is almost within walking distance and very easy to get to. The staff were both friendly and helpful. Shuttles run frequently to transport guest to and from the amusement parks. If there is a down side to Summer Bay, it is that there wasn't enough parking spaces near our condo. If we couldn't find a space to park, we did have the advantage of parking across the street at the club house where there was constant security. I would definitely recommend this resort.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Risk bands are hard and irritating to sleep with. I tool mine off and NO one said anything. No other properties use them. New guess should stay in updated rooms. I will not be back. I had to move from 200 to the 401 which was 100 times nicer. Your ponds are gross and nasty. Other areas should be gated due to alligators by the water. Room colors are out dated and the couches are cheap. 200 rooms need full size ranges, they look cheap. Outside building needs painting in 200 rooms. Steps are rusty looking. You need a female with style to decorate. Outdated colors, nothing pops.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business