We (two couples) stayed at Summer Bay the week of February 27th thru March 3rd. Our three bedroom villa was comfortable and roomy. We had a screened in porch which was nice in the evening since the bugs can be a problem in good weather.
Both pools were clean and heated, which was fabulous, lots of towels, and chairs to lounge on.The food at the pool bar was good, and not pricey. Activities were also fun should you want to partake. Small beach was also nice if that would be your choice.
The only thing we didn't like was that we had to pay for wireless service, and also use of the computer and printer. The time on the tickets that I bought to use both ran out faster than the time listed, a bit of a rip off.
Schuttle service to the Disney & other parks was amazing, and all the drivers couldn't have been nicer. No charge to and from Disney, minimal charge for the other parks, but worth it so you don't have to park.
Grocery shopping was so convenient, supermarket minutes from the property, and the road to it leads directly from Summer Bay. Prices were great.
Lot's of dining all along 192, as well as shopping. Needed to get a few things at Target, and there it was!
Been to Orange Lake, that is beautiful, but Summer Bay was also a great vacation spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you seek relaxation, exploration, or inspiration, Summer Bay Orlando by Exploria Resorts has something for the whole family. Experience a luxury family destination that delivers the thrill of Orlando's world-renown attractions with the comforts of a leisure getaway. Enjoy all the highlights of our 400-acre lavishly landscaped resort and 64-acre private lake, located a mere 10 minutes from Walt Disney World Resort. Summer Bay Orlando is the perfect Florida getaway for family, fun, and freedom.Luxury accommodations: Why settle for a cramped room when you can settle into a spacious sanctuary? From roomy hotel accommodations to two or three bedroom fully furnished condominiums, we've got you covered with home-style comfort. Enjoy a homemade dinner with the family. Step out on your balcony to watch a glorious Florida sunset. Or take the night off and watch a movie on your flat screen TV. Stress-free park hopping: hop on our complimentary shuttle to Epcot(R), Magic Kingdom(R) Park or Universal Studios Florida(R).Fun in the sun: Whether your goal is a relaxing escape or a spectacular adventure, Summer Bay Orlando can fulfill your desire with a host of activities, amenities, and dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Summer Bay Orlando By Exploria Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Bay Hotel Clermont
- Summer Bay Resort Orlando
- Summer Bay Resorts