All reviews quaker steak lube lake blvd hot tub nice clean hotel night manager breakfast staff exercise room room was spacious yogurt free breakfast restaurants and shopping staff was very friendly and helpful fitness center jeff wingate clerk rates
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I have stayed at this location twice in the past few years and it has not disappointed me. The building is very nice and clean. The rooms were the same. I loved the selection of countertops in the bathroom as well as the showerhead. The staff was very friendly, from the front desk to the housekeeping staff. I will choose this La Quinta location again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
la Quinta G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Clearwater South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Clearwater South La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We had a King suite which was spacious, clean and comfortable. Location was a little confusing to find by GPS. Continental breakfast needs a little more variety. Smooth check in and out, over all good stay.

Room Tip: Position of towels in bathroom was out of reach from shower and no hanging bar.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Clearwater South. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

The room was comfortable, and the building clean. The door to our room stuck closed, but a shoulder against it got it open. The breakfast was magnificent! Not just the waffles I love at LaQuinta, but sausage and scrambled eggs as well!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

The suite was Nice, Clean and really comfortable, I like the new furnishings and the Bed was really nice too. I've stayed with La Quinta many times and I really like the new changes. The staff is always wonderful, nice and willing to help even the demanding clients hehehe.

Room Tip: always pay the extra and get the suite, there is so much more room.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your experience on you stay. We here at La Quinta strive to make sure our guest feels like home away from home. We look forward in seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
la Quinta G, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Clearwater South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018