US$ 123
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 95
US$ 225
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 257/night.

Comfort Suites(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
Barefoot Bay Resort and Marina(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$ 190
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 625
US$ 503
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Saturday, March 10 my family stayed at Super 8 located at 13260 34th Street North, Clearwater, FL 33762.

The air conditioning unit in our room was of poor design. The fan would blow then completely shut off making the room uncomfortably stuffy with no air movement. Opening the window was not an option due to the nearby road noise. The stuffiness made for a very long sleepless night.

In addition, there was a burnt hydraulic oil smell in the elevator, corridors and rooms which made me feel very uneasy.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Dirty carpet, tub, sheets on one bed, loud guests, broken remote, no wake up call for breakfast,etc. Had to provide clerk with drivers license photo at very late check in with promise to ave it shred it upon departure. Was told PD come around every night to check DLs. Check out manager HENRY Shah, refused to shred it for privacy reason.and said they need to keep it with the bill for three years.Night clerk lied.I called Clearwater PD.Shah told of their policy ,showed DL photo copied on bill and said they keep it unsecured in office for 3 years and that they don't share their guests info.Officer Richmond said once DL was given, the motel can keep photo copy and complaints can be made to health dept...the corporation and owner not identified by Shah, and this is a civil matter.Lesson learned..no matter how tired you are, don't stay at a place like this.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I am not big on Super 8 but this one was exceptional , I am writing this review as I sit in my room 245, I recommend staying on this side if Hotel as it is away from the Highway. Room was clean and great AC could barley hear it, location is good . If you do not want their Continental Breakfast I HOP is like 10 yds away. Seen write ups on this place very negative my experience is not negative at all good price nice rooms and the receptionist is great very helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms on West side quieter 200 series , can walk to I HOP or to Pizza
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The only reason why we stayed here is because my boyfriend did not look at ALL of the reviews and glanced over the part about the place being infested with ROACHES!

When I called the owner to inquire about this, she was rude and of course denied the dozens of reviews I’ve read. I called the Super 8 800 number who had no problems canceling my reservation but could not do so unless she canceled on her end.

We requested a smoke-free room, but the room smells like stale cigarettes and has an odd odor overall. I would’ve much rather stayed in my car, or as the other review said, I would’ve rather stayed under a nearby bridge!

I get that I’m not staying in luxury, but I feel like I am thrown right in the middle of the Southside of Chicago instead of Clearwater. I didn’t think decent customer service and a clean, bug free area is too much to ask for, but apparently I was wrong!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2018

They had roaches. The room was slanted. The carpet was filthy. The bathrooms were filthy we had to go buy bleach ourselves to clean with. The “maintenance man”came knocking on the door at 10 pm to fix the sink the was leaking and was reported 12hrs prior. This made me and my friends extremely uncomfortable and I felt that it was extremely unprofessional. I booked the hotel at one price and when I checked in I was charged an extra 200$ I wish I would have read the reviews before I booked. Never stay here. You are better off sleeping in your car.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends